位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第3季第11集第14期:同舟共济
日期:2020-02-17 17:39

(单词翻译:单击)

Charlotte, um,
夏洛特
I think it might help if I see Emily.
如果我能见见艾米莉的话 也许能帮到她
Look, she's obviously confused.
她现在明显糊里糊涂的
I think I can help her remember that she's Emily Thorne
我想我能帮她记起来她是艾米莉.索恩
And not...
而不是
someone else.
其他人
There you are.
你来了
I know everything that's happened has been a nightmare.
我知道这一切就像场噩梦一样

同舟共济.jpg


But I feel safe knowing that we're handling it together.
但我很安心 因为我们会同舟共济
What's wrong?
怎么了
We've been exposed.
我们暴露了
I have to revise my statement to the police.
我得和警察修改证词
They'll know I was lying.
那他们就会知道我说谎了
Yeah, well, Lydia, I have no choice.
莉迪亚 我别无选择
I mean, I'm facing an obstruction of justice charge.
我面临着妨碍司法公正的指控
Conrad, we're talking about my life.
康拉德 这可是涉及到我的生活
Our life.
我们的生活
I haven't done anything wrong.
我什么也没做错
I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
Well, and I'm gonna be there for you.
我会陪着你的
Oh, come on. What do you have to be concerned about?
你有什么好担忧的
After all, you're -you're innocent, right?
毕竟你是...你是无辜的 对吗
All you have to do is trust me.
你只需要相信我
That's what you said to David Clarke.
你对大卫.克拉克也是这么说的
Oh, come on. This is an entirely different situation.
这和那会儿情况完全不一样
Don't you think?
不是吗
I'm gonna look after you.
我会照顾好你的
So don't do anything rash.
别草率行事
And stay here,
待在这儿
I know where to find you.
让我知道能在哪儿找到你
I'll get that for you.
我帮您开门
Thank you.
谢谢你
My pleasure.
乐意效劳

分享到