位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第3季第7集第30期:侦察机
日期:2019-05-10 09:51

(单词翻译:单击)

My museum fund-raiser's canceled.
我的博物馆筹资会取消了
I imagine I have you to thank for that.
应该得多谢你吧
- Bizzy will be anything but for a while. - Thanks.
-比兹暂时没有威胁了 -谢了
Though when it was time to go in for the kill,
但真到了该下狠手的时候
I couldn't pull the trigger.
我却无法下手
I actually saved her marriage.
我还拯救了她的婚姻呢
Guess my takedowns have a silver lining, huh?
看来我的报复里还存有一丝希望
It's kind of fun being your wingman.
做你的"僚机"还挺有意思的
I taught you well, grasshopper.
是我教得好 "侦察机"
You know, actually, you did, Nolan.
是啊 诺兰
Two years ago, I never would've thought I'd have
两年前 我根本想不到我会有
a partner in all this...
一个搭档
or a real friend.
也没想过会有一个真朋友
Well, you, uh...
你...
Might wanna wait on our freeze-frame high five.
还是等看到定格画面再说吧
My glasses accidentally pocket-recorded...
我的眼镜不小心录到了
portions of last night's party.
昨晚派对的小花絮

分享到