位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第3季第14集第1期:下一个受害者
日期:2020-05-13 12:31

(单词翻译:单击)

Previously on "Revenge"...

《复仇》前情提要

You set me up. I'm sorry.

你陷害我 对不起

I know it was you, Daniel.

我知道是你 丹尼尔

I'm not going anywhere.

我哪里也不去

We can build a future together.

我们可以一起创造未来

This is my future.

这就是我的未来

You're ending this with me.

你是要和我结束关系吗

I thought I could avenge my father's death by myself,

我以为可以独自帮父亲复仇

but I can't. I need you to help me.

但我做不到 我需要你的帮助

Conrad is suing Voulez for libel.

康拉德要以诽谤罪控告《想》

I'm willing to drop my suit just as soon as you fire my son.

只要你开除我儿子 我立马撤诉

If you think we're gonna cave to your threats,

如果你以为我们会屈从你的威胁

you have... I'll do it.

你就... 可以

Jimmy Brennan? Heard of him?

吉米.布伦南 听说过他吗

If I'm to believe what's in this police report,

根据这份警察报告

he may also go by "Dad."

他也许还是我老爸

What did Jimmy Brennan do to you?

吉米.布伦南跟你有什么关系

He kisses me, and I try to pull away.

他亲了我 我试图摆脱他

And he pushes my face into the concrete.

他把我的脸按在地上

I was expecting to see the former governor's wife.

我还以为我要见的是州长的前妻

I'm the first Mrs. Grayson.

我是第一任格雷森夫人

Are you okay? Since my head injury,

你没事吧 我的头受伤以后

I'm getting a little dizzy sometimes.

我有时候会犯晕

You were marvelous last night, Mrs. Grayson.

你昨天晚上太了不起了 格雷森夫人

Of all the weapons we take into battle,

我们用来作战的所有武器

there is none more powerful than the mind.

没有什么比头脑更强大

It holds our instincts and our training

大脑里有我们的本能和训练

and allows us to distinguish friend from foe,

让我们区别敌友

love from hate.

和爱恨

Hold perfectly still, Mrs. Grayson.

不要动 格雷森夫人

But if that weapon is unsound,

如果那件武器不健全

it is by no means disarmed.

它并没有被解除武装

下一个受害者.jpg


For the mind is all the more dangerous when damaged.

遭到了摧残后 头脑反而更为危险

And there's no guarantee

无法保证

that it won't choose itself as its next victim.

它不会把自己选作下一个受害者

Physically, you've recovered beyond expectation.

从身体上来说 你出乎意料地痊愈了

With regard to your head trauma,

关于你的头部创伤

there are no permanent neurological problems evident.

没有明显的永久性神经问题

However, there is a bit of swelling

然而 在额颞叶

between the frontal and the left temporal lobes.

和左颞叶之间有点肿胀

Would that explain

这就是我

the pounding in my ears, the blackouts?

耳鸣和眩晕的原因吗

I'm not a neurologist, Emily.

我不是神经病医师 艾米莉

But the lab forwarded the results to one.

但实验室把结果发给了一个神经病医师

He'll have a better analysis for you tomorrow.

他明天会给你做更仔细的检查

And until then, what do I do? I...

在那之前 我该做什么 我...

I could be a risk to myself, to others.

我可能对自己和别人有危险

Given your state of mind,

鉴于你的精神状态

maybe talking with someone would help.

也许和别人聊天会有所帮助

At the least, it may help you remember what happened.

至少 这样也许能帮助你想起发生的事

Because you still can't recall anything, right?

因为你仍然想不起来一切 对吧

I'm glad to see I am still welcome.

我还是受欢迎 这真是太好了

I thought you'd have changed the locks by now.

我还以为你早就换了锁呢

Well, I have more important things on my mind

比起你的离开 我有更重要的事情

than your departure, Conrad.

要考虑 康拉德

As have I while I've been staying at the Southfork.

我待在南方酒店时也是

I can only imagine what you've been up to.

真是想不到你意欲何为

Aside from having our son fired for your amusement, I mean.

除开为了消遣开除我们的儿子

Actually...I've come to care about my new venture.

其实我开始关心我的新事业了

分享到