位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第二季第2集 第24期:维多利亚重生
日期:2015-04-13 22:25

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Hello.
你好
You have something I need.
你手上有我要的东西
Every frame of it.
的的确确
You know where to find me.
你知道怎么找到我
We need to get you to the hospital.
我们得送你去医院
No, no hospital.
不 不去医院
Please call my private physician
请给我的私人医生打电话
and have him meet me at the--
让他在...见我
Okay, in my defense, there is no way
我要辩解下 任何人都无从知晓
anyone could've seen that coming.
事情会发展成这样
Well, right, had I kept an eye on Victoria,
我有监视维多利亚吗
I would have, but, see, the problem is,
我本来要的 但问题是
Ever since you came back, and even before that,
自从你回来之后 甚至此前
it's like you just expect me to be
你似乎希望我只是
your fashionably dressed, technologically savvy sidekick.
你穿着入时 精通技术的伙伴
You're right.
你说得没错
You should have your own life, your own place.
你该有自己的生活 自己的住所
So is Charlotte moving in?
这么说夏洛特要搬进来了
No.

She's up at her house,
她在她自己家里
celebrating her mother's second coming.
庆祝母亲的重生
Oh, victory, Victoria.
维多利亚凯旋而归了

重点解释

Well, right, had I kept an eye on Victoria,我有监视维多利亚吗

keep an eye on留意; 照看

We want players to have to keep an eye on mana.

我们希望玩家们不得不时刻留意自己的法力值。

He asked his neighbour to keep an eye on his house.

他请邻居照看他的房子。

So is Charlotte moving in?这么说夏洛特要搬进来了

move in搬进;迁入

We can't move in until the electricity has been laid on.

我们得等电源接通后才能搬进去。

They did up the house before the tenants moved in.

他们在租户搬进来之前把房屋修缮一番。

it's like you just expect me to be your fashionably dressed, technologically savvy sidekick.你似乎希望我只是你穿着入时精通技术的伙伴

expect to预期, 期待

The shop expect to make a small profit this year.

这家店铺期望今年能赚点钱。

He seemed to expect to be waited on hand and foot.

他像是想要人尽心尽力伺候他。

分享到
重点单词
  • defensen. 防卫,防卫物,辩护 vt. 防守
  • framen. 框,结构,骨架 v. 构成,把 ... 框起来,陷
  • physiciann. 内科医生