位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第3季第14集第2期:美好回忆
日期:2020-05-15 12:33

(单词翻译:单击)

And, so that I may approach it with a clear mind,

我打算以清醒的头脑进行

I wanted to pop by in anticipation of convening our attorneys

我通知你一声 明天召集我们的律师

to cement our divorce tomorrow.

确定我们离婚的事

Oh, I assume, as always, my house will be

我猜 我的房子依然会是

the first thing you'll fight me over.

你要和我争的第一件事吧

Why infringe on the beautiful memories of our first divorce

为什么在第二次离婚的时候要打同样的仗

by retreading the same duels during our second one?

来破坏我们第一次离婚的美好回忆呢

Mrs. Grayson,

格雷森夫人

there's been a fire at the gallery.

画廊起火了

I still don't think we should have let ourselves in.

我还是觉得我们不该不请自入

Ah, the realtor was late.

房产中介迟到了

Besides, I needed to check for security issues.

而且我得检查下安全问题

Using break-in skills I was unaware of.

用着我不知道的闯入技能

Oh, my account manager just quit.

我的客户经理刚辞职了

That's the third person to leave

自从他们听到康拉德的手段后

since they heard of Conrad's maneuver.

这是第三个走的人

Do not say "I told you so."

别说"我告诉过你"

I'm taking the wait-and-see approach.

我在采取观望的方法

That's what I did when Conrad bought into the bar last year.

去年康拉德买进酒吧时 我也是这样做的

This is just to hurt Daniel. Not me.

这样做只是为了伤害丹尼尔 不是我

All right, look.

好了

No more Conrad talk.

不要再说康拉德了

I don't want to bring in bad mojo right off the bat, 'cause...

我不想带来坏的运气 因为

...I think this might be the place.

我觉得可能就是这里了

But you've only seen two houses.

但你才看了两所房子

I know, but my dad said that when you're looking,

我知道 但我爸爸说 看房时

the first one you like is the one you should buy.

该买下第一家喜欢的

Though...

但是

are you sure you'd want to live here?

你确定你想住在这里吗

I know it's nowhere near what you're accustomed to.

我知道这和你习惯的住处很不一样

I came here to start a new life

我来是为了开始新的生活

and to leave the one I'd grown accustomed to in France far behind.

把我在法国习惯的生活抛诸脑后

Since it's my birthday tomorrow

明天是我的生日

and you probably forgot again,

你也许又忘了

I decided I'd just tell you what to get me.

所以我决定直接告诉你送我什么

Okay, guilty as charged.

好吧 被你说中了

So you name it, and it's yours.

你尽管说吧 我一定给你买

I was rejected from the design institute.

我被设计院拒绝了

I thought I had a shot,

我还以为我有机会

but I guess they thought I lacked experience.

但我想他们觉得我缺少经验

So I was hoping you could find something for me at Voulez.

所以我希望你能帮我在《想》找份工作

You want my job?

你想要我的工作吗

美好回忆.jpg


'cause it's available.

因为那职位还没人

Seems there's no end to dad's insecurity.

看来爸爸一直要不安了

He got me fired and took my stake in the magazine.

他炒了我 夺走了我在杂志社的股份

I'm so sorry, Daniel.

真抱歉 丹尼尔

At least use it to your advantage.

至少让这成为你的优势

I guarantee he'll flex his sagging muscles to help you.

我保证他会不遗余力帮你的

分享到