位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第二季第1集 第26期:残酷的真相
日期:2015-02-22 12:02

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Some say that to believe in destiny
有人说 对命运的信仰
is to dismiss the role of free will...
是放弃对自由的追求
that self-determination cannot prevail
任由命运的车轮
in the presence of fate...
碾碎我们坚定的意念
You better be house hunting.
但愿你已经监控了那幢房子
Among other things.
我干的事多去了
Anything?
有什么发现吗
Not yet.
还没有
Where have you been?
你去哪儿了
I've left five messages for you.
我给你留了言
Hold that thought.
等等
I don't work for you, Victoria.
我不是你的手下 维多利亚
My god. They're in this together.
天啊 他们是一伙的
This is meant to be a mutually beneficial arrangement.
我们是互惠互利的合作关系
Well, that arrangement might be in jeopardy.
现在合作计划有麻烦了
Charlotte told Emily Thorne a version of the truth.
夏洛特把部分真相告诉了艾米莉·索恩
She could be our downfall.
她可能会拖累我们
I take it you don't trust her.
我想你是不信任她吧
No.
当然
I never have.
我从没信过她
When the truth is,
而残酷的真相是
the only part of destiny we can control is the fate
紧握掌中的不过是他人的命运
we choose for another.
仍我们玩弄

重点解释

When the truth is,the only part of destiny we can control is the fate而残酷的真相是紧握掌中的不过是他人的命运

part of一部分

This piece of glass seems to be part of a lamp.

这片玻璃似乎是一盏灯的一部分。

He salted away part of his wages each month.

他每月把工资的一部分储存起来。

This is meant to be a mutually beneficial arrangement.我们是互惠互利的合作关系

mean to 打算; 意指; 故意; 对 ... 重要

I believe he is meant to be a soldier.

我相信他天生是要当军人的。

He meant to sit out all the other visitors.

他决意坐到别的客人全都走完。

分享到
重点单词
  • prevailvi. 获胜,盛行,主导
  • dismissvt. 解散,开除,逃避,(法律)驳回
  • presencen. 出席,到场,存在 n. 仪态,风度
  • arrangementn. 安排,商议,整理,布置,商定,[音]改编,改编曲
  • controln. 克制,控制,管制,操作装置 vt. 控制,掌管,支
  • jeopardyn. 危险
  • beneficialadj. 有益的,有利的