位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第3季第11集第3期:向警方撒谎
日期:2020-01-10 10:14

(单词翻译:单击)

Uh, but please don't speak of this investigation with anyone.
但请别向任何人提起调查的事
No, no. Of course.
当然不会
And why weren't you listed
为什么你的名字
on the official manifest, Ms. Davis?
不在邀请名单上呢 戴维斯夫人
I was a late addition.
我是最后才加上的
Conrad.
康拉德
Can you tell this overblown hall monitor
你能帮我向这位人老珠黄的纠察队员
that I was sitting with you when . was shot?
确认艾米莉被枪击的时候我就坐在你身边吗
I can confirm her statement.
我可以为她作证
But thanks for your diligence, officer.
不过感谢你的细致工作 警官
I had hoped that lying to the authorities
我原本希望我们的关系里
was not gonna be a component of this relationship.
不包括向警方撒谎这种事
Do you mind sharing where you actually were?
你介意告诉我当时你到底在哪吗
I didn't do this, conrad. Honestly.
凭良心说 不是我干的 康拉德
I was waiting for you in our cabin.
我在我们的船舱里等你
But since no one can confirm that,
但既然没人能证明这件事
I didn't want to risk telling that to the police.
我不想冒险把实情告诉警方
We finally have a second chance at a life together.
我们好不容易再有机会重修旧好
I don't want anything getting in the way of that.
我不想让任何事阻碍我们在一起
Neither do I.
我也是
We found shell casings on the deck, Mrs. Grayson.
我们在甲板上发现了弹壳 格雷森太太
That means somebody onboard shot your daughter-in-law.
这代表是船上的人开枪射杀了你的儿媳
And yet, I can't seem to get you to tell me
目前 你仍没有告诉我
exactly where you were when all this happened.
事发当时你的确切位置
I don't appreciate your tone, detective.
我很反感你的口气 警探
Well, I'm sorry, Mrs. Grayson.
抱歉 格雷森太太
But when a witness refuses to cooperate,
但每当当事人拒绝合作的时候
my antenna goes up.
我总会特别警觉
I am not the shooter.
不是我开的枪
Let's leave it at that and move on. All right.
我们能别谈这个话题了吗 好吧
Let's discuss the public feuds you've had with the victim.
那我们讨论下你和受害人公开不和的关系吧
Not without my lawyer.
律师到场前 我拒绝表态

向警方撒谎.jpg


I need to get you to a hospital.
我得送你去医院
Don't take me back.
别带我回去
Let's just go.
我们走吧
Like we wanted to.
就像事先想好的那样
If I don't get you help, you're going to die.
如果我不带你去医治 你会死的
Do you understand?
明白吗
I just want...
我只想
I wanna be with you.
我只想和你在一起
Okay. Okay.
好吧 好吧
Emily. Em.
艾米莉 艾米
Emily, you stay with me.
艾米莉 醒醒和我说话

分享到