位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第一季 第169期:杰克和艾米莉的一段情
日期:2013-08-27 19:29

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Fresh steamers.
新鲜蛤蜊
What's all this about?
这是在做什么
We're putting together a clambake
我们在为丹尼尔·格雷森的生日
for Daniel Grayson's birthday.
准备烧烤晚宴
You kidding me?
开玩笑吗
No. Why?
不 为什么这么说
Uh, it's just that...
就是...
Jack used to have a thing for Grayson's girlfriend
你还没来的时候
before you showed up.
杰克迷恋过格雷森的女朋友
And now he's throwing parties for her boyfriend.
现在他倒给她男朋友办晚宴
It's so Jack.
果然是杰克的风格
What are you yipping about, Declan?
你在这多什么嘴呢 德克兰
Just telling Amanda that
我就跟阿曼达讲
they don't make 'em any easier going than you.
这些蛤蜊没你那么好对付
Except when it comes to me, of course.
你也就会为难为难我
If you're talking about my being against
如果你是在讲我反对
you and Charlotte getting an apartment,
你和夏洛特搬出去住
That's not changing.
我的意见不变
Well, maybe it doesn't have to.
也没那个必要了
I took your advice. Apartment's not happening.
我采纳你的意见 租房的事儿不提了
Knew you had a brain in there somewhere.
就知道你小子是明事理的
All right. I'm off to dig a hole at Emily's.
我现在去艾米莉那挖坑
I'll come with. Okay.
我跟你一起去 好啊
So, um, you never told me how you and Emily
你从没跟我说过你和艾米莉
came to be friends.
是怎么成为朋友的
Sammy practically tackled her in the park
今年初夏 山姆在公园里
earlier this summer.
差点把她扑倒
And then he somehow managed to
然后不知怎地
find his way to your old house a couple of times.
它好几次跑到你的旧居那里
That dog is amazing.
神奇的狗狗
You two ever go out?
你俩约会过没
If you count having dinner by accident,
如果碰巧共进晚餐也算的话
then yes, exactly once.
那么有过 就那一次
Why? Are you jealous?
何来此问 你在吃醋么
Should I be?
我应该吃醋吗
Trust me, you've got nothing to worry about.
相信我 你没什么好担心的
I've been waiting for you all my life.
自始至终 我都在等你一人

重点解释

I took your advice. Apartment's not happening.我采纳你的意见,租房的事儿不提了

take one's advice 接受某人的意见

I bow to your opinion, and will take your advice.

我同意你的意见, 并接受你的忠告。

If you take my advice, you won't tell anyone about this.

你要是听我劝告的话,最好别向任何人透露此事。

And then he somehow managed to find his way to your old house a couple of times.然后不知怎地它好几次跑到你的旧居那里

manage to达成, 设法

How did you manage to get all that wine through Customs?

你是怎样使那些酒都通过海关检查的?

How do they manage to subsist on such a low wage?

他们这点工资怎么糊口?

a couple of两个, 几个

Give the bottle a couple of shakes before pouring the juice.

倒果汁前,先把瓶子摇几下。

I saw a couple of men get out.

我看见有几个人出去了。

分享到
重点单词
  • exceptvt. 除,除外 prep. & conj. 除了 ..
  • bown. 弓 n. 鞠躬,蝴蝶结,船头 v. 鞠躬,成弓形,