位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第二季第3集 第3期:威胁维多利亚
日期:2015-04-23 21:16

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Hello? - Do you know who this is?
你好 -你知道我是谁吗
Yes.
当然
Not an easy voice to forget.
这声音没那么容易忘记
After the ding of the seat belt sign,
等安全带指示灯亮起之后
the next sound you'll hear will be
你接下来听见的将会是
14 ounces of plastic explosives detonating.
重达14盎司塑料炸药的爆炸声
My proposition--
我的提议
Conrad's demise is mutually beneficial.
让康拉德死对我们都有好处
All it requires is splitting Charlotte's inheritance.
只用瓜分夏洛特的遗产
Decline, and your daughter will be joining you
拒绝的话 你女儿就会被卷入
in the Grayson family plot.
格雷森的家族阴谋中
I'm listening.
洗耳恭听
And you're certain it was the white-haired man?
你确定是那个白发男
Of course.
当然
Who else?
还能是谁
I'm just wondering how he could've boarded the plane
我搞不懂他怎么能完全避开
completely undetected by ground crew.
地勤人员潜入飞机
You sound like a journalist.
你口气真像记者
Or even worse, a detective.
甚至更糟 像个警探
Detectives are still on your side last I checked.
我记得警方也站你这边吧
And the implication is that you are not?
所以你在暗示你不是吗
I don't know.
我不知道

重点解释

I'm just wondering how he could've boarded the plane completely undetected by ground crew.我搞不懂他怎么能完全避开地勤人员潜入飞机

ground crew地勤人员

The ground crew is to make ready the airplane for take-off.

地勤人员将为飞机的起飞作准备。

You sound like a journalist.你口气真像记者

sound like听起来像

It sound like a nice room. can we take a look at it?

听起来不错,能不能看一看房间。

The song sound like a variation of a very old and familiar tune.

这首歌像是一个熟悉的旧曲调的变奏曲

Detectives are still on your side last I checked.我记得警方也站你这边吧

on one's side站在某人一方

I am altogether on your side in this matter.

在这个问题上我完全支持你。

If it was on your side,you would win.

风向对你有利,你就赢。

分享到