位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第一季第17集 第1期:放虎归山
日期:2014-05-23 22:35

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

What do you want?
你想怎么样
Well, world peace,
想要世界和平
but I'll start small.
不过要先从小事做起
Croissan' Wich?
牛角三明治如何
Look, when was the last time you ate
为了那件事 你上次吃饭或睡觉
or slept for that matter?
是什么时候的事了
I don't have time to sleep.
我没时间睡觉
Daniel's about to stand trial for murder
丹尼尔马上就要出庭受审
and Victoria's circling Amanda as a patsy.
维多利亚则准备让阿曼达当替罪羔羊
Well, you gotta give her points for consistency.
那你就和她保持步调一致
And if Amanda resurfaces,
一旦阿曼达再次露面
the second they pick her up, she gets arrested,
他们就会找到她并逮捕她
it'll all come out.
那一切都会暴露
It's gonna be over for you.
到时候你就完蛋了
Takeda has her. She's secure.
她在武田聪那里 很安全
For now,
暂时如此
but if he finds out you're going against him
但如果武田聪发现你违背他的意思
by trying to get Daniel sprung, well...
为丹尼尔洗脱罪名
Takeda just might release the Kraken.
他可能会放虎归山
Then I'll deal with it.
我自有办法处理
Deja vu.
似曾相识啊
I wonder what kind of box he'll make you in woodshop.
真想知道他在木工场里会为你做哪个盒子
Takeda was right about one thing.
武田聪有一件事说对了
I lost focus.
我不再专注于复仇
I became emotionally involved.
掺入了过多情感
That won't happen again.
不会再发生这种情况了

重点解释

the second they pick her up, she gets arrested,他们就会找到她并逮捕她

pick up得到;接人;逮捕

She soon picked up French when she went to live in France.

她到法国居住后很快就学会了法语。

He is picked up on a charge of killing a man.

他因犯有杀人罪而被逮捕。

it'll all come out.It's gonna be over for you.那一切都会暴露,到时候你就完蛋了

come out出现;显露

I can't get this screw to come out of the wall.

我无法把这颗螺丝钉从墙上取出。

Two cotyledons have come out from the seedling.

小苗长出了两片子叶。

but if he finds out you're going against him但如果武田聪发现你违背他的意思

find out发现;找出来;揭发

I'd like to find out about train to Las Vega.

我想知道去拉斯维加斯的情况。

You can find out many advantages in urban life.

你会发现都市生活中有许多便利之处。

分享到
重点单词
  • consistencyn. 坚持,一致性,强度,硬度,浓稠度
  • trialadj. 尝试性的; 审讯的 n. 尝试,努力,试验,试
  • urbanadj. 城市的,都市的
  • secureadj. 安全的,牢靠的,稳妥的 vt. 固定,获得,使
  • seedlingn. 幼苗
  • releasen. 释放,让渡,发行 vt. 释放,让与,准予发表,发
  • screwn. 螺钉,螺丝,螺旋,螺旋桨,螺状物 v. 拧,拧紧