位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第3季第9集第17期:艾米丽是个大骗子
日期:2019-07-18 14:35

(单词翻译:单击)

Emily! Emily! Emily!

艾米莉 艾米莉

This is impossible. We only told your mother.

不可能 我们只告诉了你妈妈

I can't believe her. Oh, my gosh.

不敢相信 天哪

Just put-- just put the top up.

快把车顶关上

Just go. Just drive.

快走 开车

What the hell is wrong with you?!

你都做了些什么

I told you we wanted to keep the pregnancy news quiet,

我说过我们不想让媒体知道怀孕的事情

and you leaked it anyway. And for what--

你还跟他们透露 到底是为什么

An-another shot at Emily?

是针对艾米莉吗

I did nothing of the sort.

不关我的事

And what makes you so certain that she wasn't behind it?

你怎么敢确定不是她干的

Come on. What possible reason could she have?

算了吧 她为什么要这么做

To make certain that you marry her

为了确保你会娶她

And not leave for Sara.

而不是转向莎拉

What? What are you talking about?

你在说些什么

I know about your night in the pied a Terre.

我知道在备用公寓的那一晚

Oh. Well, I didn't sleep with her,

好吧 我没有跟她上床

if that's what you're insinuating.

如果你指的是那件事的话

Not that it's any of your business.

那也不关你的事

No, it's Emily's.

跟艾米莉有关

You told Emily?

你跟艾米莉说了

You're damn right, I did.

没错 我告诉她了

You are marrying one girl,

你要娶一个女孩

and you're in love with another, Daniel.

但却爱着另一个女孩 丹尼尔

No, you don't know a damn thing about who I love.

不 你根本不知道我爱的是谁

I think I do, and so does Emily.

我觉得我知道 艾米莉也知道

And that's why she trapped you into this pregnancy business.

所以她弄这么一出怀孕的事来套住你

You've completely lost your mind, you know that?

你已经完全丧失理智了

Listen to me, she is a con artist.

听我的 她就是个大骗子

分享到
重点单词
  • pregnancyn. 怀孕
  • piedadj. 斑驳的,杂色的,花衣服的
  • impossibleadj. 不可能的,做不到的 adj. 无法忍受的
  • certainadj. 确定的,必然的,特定的 pron. 某几个,某