位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第3季第9集第19期:婚礼前一天
日期:2019-07-20 14:59

(单词翻译:单击)

That should be all for today, Ms. Thorne.

今天所有的应该都在这了 索恩小姐

Or should I say Mrs. Greysons?

还是现在该称 格雷森夫人了

Not yet, Don. Let's see how tomorrow goes.

还不是时候 看明天怎么样吧

Thanks. - Hey, don't stress.

谢了 -别紧张

It's gonna be the best day of your life.

明天会是你人生中最棒的一天

Yeah, congratulations, Ms. Thorne.

恭喜 索恩小姐

- Is it true? - Hey.

-是真的吗 -好啊

- Are you really... - Pregnant?

-你真的 -怀孕了吗

We wanted to tell you first, but...

我们本想一开始就告诉你的 不过

I don't care about that.

没关系的

I'm just so happy for you.

我真为你高兴

And I promise to be a much better aunt

我保证会做一个

than maid of honor.

比伴娘更好的阿姨

What are you talking about?

你说什么呢

I just feel like I haven't been very helpful,

我只是觉得我没帮上什么忙

to you or Daniel.

无论对你 还是丹尼尔

But I want you to know that I have your back.

但是你要知道 我会一直支持你的

And if you'll let me, your hands and feet.

现在 伸出你的手和脚吧

Ladies?

女士们

- Hi. Hi, Ms. Thorne. - What is this?

-你好 索恩小姐 -这是干什么

It's the day before your wedding.

今天是你婚礼的前一天

You deserve to be pampered.

你该享受一把

So you're getting a mani-pedi.

所以给你修修指甲

分享到
重点单词
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,
  • deservevi. 应该得到 vt. 应受,值得
  • stressn. 紧张,压力 v. 强调,着重 vt. 强调 n.