位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第3季第3集第1期:弥补亲情
日期:2018-10-22 09:03

(单词翻译:单击)

You seem to be having a bad dream.
你看上去做了个噩梦
Yeah... an ongoing one from which I have yet to wake.
是啊 噩梦仍在进行 我还没有醒来
You were crying out for Charlotte.
你在呼唤夏洛特
Was I?
是吗
Well, my medications tend to give me nightmares,
我服用的药物会让我做噩梦
that is when I'm actually able to sleep.
我只有那时才能睡会儿
Sounds like the side effects of a guilty conscience.
听起来像是内疚的副作用
Daniel sends his love. He's been meaning to stop by.
丹尼尔说他爱你 他一直想过来看看
Yes, well, I understand why my children don't visit.
好吧 我理解我的孩子为什么不来看我
It doesn't make it any easier.
但我还是不好受
On top of which my odious wife has chosen to move in
另外 我讨厌的妻子选择搬进
one child of hers I could care less about.
我毫不关心的她孩子的家
Isn't there anyone that you can reach out to...
你能不能去找谁...
to help you through this?
来帮你度过这一切
All the relations I've spent my life cultivating
我此生交往的朋友
aren't the type to...
都不是那种...
call on a fallen mogul or a failed governor,
拜访没落大亨或是失败州长的人
let alone a dying friend.
更别说垂死的朋友
My father always said
我父亲总是说
that you can only truly count on family
在悲剧发生之际 你真正靠得上的
in times of tragedy.
只有家人
I'm sure you'll find a way to make amends with yours
我敢肯定你能在临终的几个月里
in these final months together.
找到弥补亲情的办法

分享到
重点单词
  • consciencen. 良心,责任心,顾忌
  • moguln. 显要人物,权势之人 n. 小雪坡
  • guiltyadj. 有罪的,内疚的
  • tendv. 趋向,易于,照料,护理
  • odiousadj. 可憎的,讨厌的
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为