位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
悬疑时装剧《复仇》S01E04第45期: 最可怕的暴风雨也会过去
日期:2012-10-17 15:39

(单词翻译:单击)

原文欣赏


Most of the memories I have from childhood are happy ones.
我童年的大多数回忆都是快乐的
Warm summer days filled with love and light.
充满爱意与阳光的夏日
And the certainty that even the darkest storm would eventually pass.
我也相信就算最可怕的狂风暴雨也终会过去
And for a while, at least, they always did.
虽然黑暗会持续一段时间 但一定会雨过天晴
And then?
然后呢
And then...my parents' car...went off a cliff and...they were both killed.
然后我父母的车坠落悬崖 然后他们丧生了
But you were not.
但是你没有死
No. I survived.
对 我活了下来
Clearly it's...this early exposure to impermanence that makes it so difficult for you to trust in your adult relationships.
显然过早体会到世事无常让你很难相信人与人之间的关系
But how do I get past that?
我要怎样才能克服呢
I mean, I really want to...move forward with this guy at I was telling you about,
我真的很想和我之前提到的那个人有所进展
but...I don't know. I guess I'm just afraid.
但是 我也不知道 我想就是害怕吧
Emily, we've been circling this theme for a year now.
艾米莉 我们已经围绕这个话题聊了一年多了
It's time for you to stop playing the victim.
是时候走出那段不幸的阴影了
Time for you to start taking an active role in your own happiness.
你该放手追逐属于自己的幸福了
Until you do that, the only thing you can expect, from this new relationship or any other is that it will end badly.
不然不论是这段感情 还是以后你的人际交往都不会有完满的结果
Okay. Think about that for next week.
自己好好想想 下周再见
Thank you, Dr. Banks.
谢谢你 班克斯医生

重点讲解
一.fill with:装满,充满
e.g.:When we inhale, our lungs fill with air, which press the diaphragm downward.
当我们吸气时,我们的肺会充满空气,空气会把隔膜往下压。
二.for a while:暂时
e.g.:We are off for a while.
我们要离开一会儿。
三.go off:离开;进行;变质;睡去
e.g.:Unfortunately, we have seen them go off in some projects.
遗憾的是,我们看到它们在某些项目中已经爆炸。
四.trust in:信任;依靠;存放
e.g.:He betrayed my trust in him.
他辜负了我对他的信任。
五.It's time...:是...时候了;就是现在
e.g.:It's time to stop blabbing.
是该停止唠叨的时候了。

剧情介绍:
复仇女王Emily竟然会主动去看心理医生并表示想走出阴影?这到底是怎么回事?难道她想要主动放弃复仇的计划,改邪归正了吗?Emily口中说的那个想要有所进展的人,又会是谁呢?

分享到
重点单词
  • cliffn. 悬崖,峭壁
  • eventuallyadv. 终于,最后
  • themen. 题目,主题
  • victimn. 受害者,牺牲
  • exposuren. 面临(困难),显露,暴露,揭露,曝光
  • certaintyn. 确定,确实的事情
  • inhalev. 吸入,吞咽