位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第3季第9集第18期:善心大发
日期:2019-07-19 20:34

(单词翻译:单击)

Hello?

有人吗

Jake?

杰克

Conrad Grayson.

康拉德·格雷森来了

Hope I'm not too early.

但愿我没来太早

You're right on time.

你来的正是时候

My god.

天啊

Lydia?

莉迪亚

Hello, Conrad.

你好 康拉德

Is it really you?

真的是你吗

Almost as hard to believe as "Time" magazine

就跟《时代》杂志要请你做封面人物一样

wanting you for a cover.

难以置信吧

You know, I always harbored a hope when Victoria survived

维多利亚幸存下来的时候 我就一直怀有希望

that you'd done the same.

希望你也能幸存下来

Really?

真的吗

You're the one that let me get on that plane.

是你让我上的那架飞机

I'd be dead if it wasn's momentary lapse of evil.

要不是某位恶人一瞬间的善心大发 我已经死了

Well, then I've never been more grateful for her

那我真是从没有像此刻这般

than I am at this moment.

感谢她了

And you look...

你看起来

like no time has passed.

一如往昔

I'm not falling for this.

我可不信

We were engaged, Conrad,

我们订婚了 康拉德

and you sent me to my death.

你却送我走向死亡之路

Lydia, I did everything I could to stop you.

莉迪亚 我尽了一切力量去阻止你

I mean, if memory serves, you conjured

如果你还记得 你对我撒了谎

a sick mother to get away from me.

说你母亲病了 从而离开了我

分享到
重点单词
  • lapsen. 过失,流逝,失效,抛弃信仰,间隔 vi. 堕落,停
  • gratefuladj. 感激的,感谢的
  • engagedadj. 忙碌的,使用中的,订婚了的
  • planeadj. 平的,与飞机有关的 n. 飞机,水平,水准,刨