位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第3季第4集第18期:时间冲淡一切
日期:2018-12-17 07:18

(单词翻译:单击)

Lucinda, you know Victoria.
卢辛达 你认识维多利亚吧
-Yes, we've served on several boards together over the years. - Yes.
-对 我们一起合作过很多次 -没错
Well, I assume you'll have no time for that
不过 你现在有了工作
now that you're working. How unexpected.
应该没时间继续了吧 我好意外啊
It's a coup for me. Victoria knows her stuff.
我觉得很不错 维多利亚很有一手
She was my biggest customer till just a few months ago. Mm.
直到几个月前 她一直是我的最大客户
Browse, Lucinda.
随便转转吧 卢辛达
Excuse me, ladies.
失陪一下
When you said you'd taken a job,
你说你找了一份工作
I had to see it to believe it.
我必须亲眼见到才能相信
Well, I'm asserting a little independence
我要在你爸爸面前
from your father.
坚持独立性
And I can see it had its desired effect,
看来有一定效果
as I hope you've come to support me.
你应该是来支持我的吧
Yeah, Mom, I have.
是的 妈妈
I'm actually proud of you.
我很为你自豪
Oh, sweetie.
亲爱的
It's a beautiful gallery, Victoria.
画廊很漂亮 维多利亚
What are you doing here?
你来干什么
Well, I wanted to show my support.
我是来支持你的呀
I feel terrible after what happened at Nolan's party.
我为在诺兰派对上发生的事表示遗憾
I'll never forget what you did to my reputation,
我不会忘记你损坏我名誉的事
Nor forgive.
也不会原谅你
Maybe in time.
也许时间会冲淡一切

分享到
重点单词
  • galleryn. 美术馆,画廊,顶层楼座,狭长的房间
  • assumevt. 假定,设想,承担; (想当然的)认为
  • independencen. 独立,自主,自立
  • coupn. 政变,砰然的一击,妙计,出乎意料的行动
  • reputationn. 声誉,好名声
  • unexpectedadj. 想不到的,意外的