位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第二季第4集 第24期:被老爸撵出家门
日期:2015-07-16 17:55

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

I led a petition to make it a demonstration sport
92年奥运会时 我拟了一份请愿书
at the '92 Olympics.
想将其作为奥运会表演项目
We lost.
我们输了
I can't believe he held on to this.
真不敢相信他还保存着这个
Hey, this is all Nolcorp stuff--
这全是诺氏企业的资料
investor prospects, start-up budgets.
投资前景 启动资金
I founded the company
念大三前的暑假
in my dad's garage the summer before my junior year.
我在我爸的车库里创办了这家公司
When I told him I wasn't going back to school...
当我告诉他 我不去上学时
Mm, he kicked me out.
他把我撵出了家门
I should sort through it all.
我得把这些整理好
Could be useful for the audit.
或许对审计有用
Padma...
帕德玛
Thank you for...
谢谢你
taking an interest.
对这些感兴趣
You didn't have to.
你不必如此的
It's my job to take care of you.
照顾你是我的职责
'Cause...
因为
I was kinda hoping maybe this had...
我有点希望这也许
nothing to do with the job.
和工作无关

重点解释

I can't believe he held on to this.真不敢相信他还保存着这个

hold on 继续;坚持

You should hold on to your oil shares.

你应该继续保留着石油股份。

They managed to hold on until help arrived.

他们设法坚持住直到有救援到来。

Mm, he kicked me out.他把我撵出了家门

kick out踢出,赶出,撵出

The drunken man was kicked out of the bar.

那个醉汉被人从酒吧中赶出。

It's my job to take care of you.照顾你是我的职责

take care of照顾; 照料

You are not (physically) strong, so you may as well take care of your health.

你的体格不壮,因此最好注意健康。

Take care of getting pneumonia.

小心得肺炎。

分享到