位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第一季第20集 第20期:密友成为邻居
日期:2014-11-05 22:00

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Could I have a sit?
我能坐这吗
Of course, neighbor.
当然可以 邻居
About that...
关于这事
I have a confession to make.
我要坦白
Conrad was able to broker the deal
康拉德之所以能搭线
with that owner for you...
促成你买房的事
Because we are the owners.
是因为我们就是屋主
I lied to you, and I'm sorry.
我骗了你 对不起
It has nothing to do
这与我把你作为朋友看待
with how I feel about you as a friend
抑或我们之间的友情
or our friendship.
毫无关系
It was a place that I held for reasons of my own.
我买下那房子有我自己的理由
And I can't really make you understand it, but...
我不奢求你能理解 但是...
That house was, um...
那房子是...
The only thing of David I had left.
我仅有的属于大卫的东西
It's not hard to understand at all.
我完全理解你
Take the house, Lydia.
买下房子吧 莉迪亚
Make it your own.
在那安家吧
Nothing would make me happier than
最让我开心的就是
to have my closest friend be my closest neighbor.
密友成为我的近邻

重点解释

Conrad was able to broker the deal with that owner for you...康拉德之所以能搭线促成你买房的事

able to能做 ...

I may be able to help you in some way.

我也许可以从某个方面去帮助你。

He was able to cast off such an uninteresting task.

他终于摆脱了这么一项乏味的工作。

I lied to you, and I'm sorry.我骗了你 ,对不起

lie to对 ... 撒谎

It will be against my principle to lie to you.

对你说假话是违背我的行为准则的。

Least of all would I lie to you.

我最犯不上对你撒谎了。

分享到
重点单词
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为
  • principlen. 原则,原理,主义,信念
  • uninterestingadj. 无趣味的,乏味的;令人厌倦的
  • brokern. 经纪人 vt. 安排,协商(协议的细节,尤指在两国
  • castv. 投,掷,抛,铸造,丢弃,指定演员,加起来,投射(目