位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第3季第7集第10期:纸包不住火
日期:2019-04-11 18:23

(单词翻译:单击)

What?
什么
I was really young.
我当时还很年轻
It was a mistake. I mean, surely you understand.
那是个错误 我想你一定能理解
Actually...
实际上
I'm one of the lucky few who was right
我是为数不多的幸运儿
about her high school sweetheart.
在高中就找到了我的真命天子
Jeff and I have been together for 22 years.
杰夫和我在一起22年了
And we are still as in love as I'm sure you and Daniel are.
我们仍然像你和丹尼尔那样爱着对方
This can't get out.
这件事不能传出去
I'm a gravedigger, babe.
亲 我是挖坑高手
I bury things bigger than this every day.
再大的事我都能掩盖过去
Good, 'cause nobody can know,
很好 真的不能让人知道
especially Victoria.
尤其是维多利亚
We're not really the best of friends.
我们关系不怎么好
I just can't win with her.
我总是得不到她的欢心
If she finds this out, she will never forgive me.
如果她知道了这事 绝对不会原谅我的
Well... I caught the bullet this time.
虽然这次我替你挡住了
But secrets have a way of bleeding out.
但是纸是包不住火的
So let's cut to the chase.
所以咱们打开天窗说亮话吧
What else are you hiding?
你还隐瞒了什么
Nothing, I swear.
没有了 我发誓

分享到