位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第3季第12集第17期:罪有应得
日期:2020-04-03 17:19

(单词翻译:单击)

Last night was the first time I stayed here
昨晚是他被谋杀后
since he was murdered.
我第一次待在这里
That's where the police found his body.
警察就是在这里发现了他的尸体
But something about it doesn't add up.
但有些事情不大对
I don't know who did it.
我不知道是谁做的
They never had a suspect.
他们从没找到任何嫌疑人
And I accepted that.
我接受这一点
He spent his whole life training people to exact revenge.
他一生都在训练别人实施复仇
Being around Emily made me realize
在艾米莉身边让我意识到
it's my duty to avenge him.
为他复仇是我的责任
What else did she say?
她还说了什么
Let's not talk about it.
我们不要说这个了
Let's not talk at all then.
我们什么也别说了
I hope you both understand the significance
我希望你们两位都能明白
of my press announcement.
我的新闻发布会的重要性
Clearly, Lydia didn't shoot me.
很显然 不是莉迪亚朝我开的枪
I know it was you, Daniel.
我知道是你 丹尼尔
But I forgive you.
但我原谅你
I know you only sought revenge
我知道你只是想报复
because you thought I deserved it.
因为你觉得我罪有应得
That doesn't change the fact that I love you.
但这改变不了我爱你的事实
And I just wanna know
我想知道
how we're gonna handle this moving forward.
我们要怎么处理完 然后继续生活
Sorry. Going forward?
抱歉 继续生活
Are--are--are you-are you nuts?
你 你疯了吗
Daniel, sit down.
丹尼尔 坐下
By coming out to the press,
通过召开新闻发布会
Emily cemented Lydia's fate and saved yours.
艾米莉牺牲了莉迪亚而救了你
So it's out there. It's done.
你已经发布了 已经做完了
Oh, but I can happily retract my statement,
我很愿意收回我的声明
tell the world I was forced into it,
告诉全世界我是被逼的
and Niko can confirm your motives
而且妮可能证明
in spiriting me out of the hospital.
你把我拐出医院是别有用心
Get on with it.
有话直说吧
Name your price, now that we know how you operate.
你想怎样 大家都知道你怎么处理事情
Not this time.
这次不行
Like I said, I love your son...
就像我说的 我爱你儿子
and I like the lifestyle.
我喜欢这种生活方式
I'm not going anywhere.
我哪里也不去

罪有应得.jpg


Seems we're at a stalemate.
看来我们陷入了僵局啊
I'd say so.
我看也是
Screw you.
去你的
I've endured over 25 years in a loveless marriage.
我在完全没有爱的婚姻里忍受了25年多
You two will figure things out...
在我们找到永久的解决方案前
until we find a more permanent solution.
你们俩先将就着过
Seems I am home after all.
看来我终究还是回家了

分享到