位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第3季第5集第12期:反目
日期:2019-01-09 14:44

(单词翻译:单击)


肯定是杰克说的
He turned her against me.
他让她与我反目
Now she blames me for the loss of her unborn child.
现在她连流产这事也怪在了我头上
You know, when I believed I was dying,
当我以为自己要死了的时候
I was fighting the clock to win her back.
我分秒必争地想要赢回她的心
Now I'm praying that time will heal those wounds.
现在 我祈祷时间能平复这些伤害
Well, when a woman loses the man she loves,
如果一个女人失去了挚爱的男人
Who happens to be the father of her child,
而这个男人又恰好是她腹中孩子的父亲
She feels a pain that is unimaginable...
她所承受的痛苦是无法想象的
One she can neither forget, nor forgive.
这种痛苦 她永远不会忘记 也不会原谅
See it as you must, but I will not lose my daughter
随你怎么想 但我可不想把女儿
to Jack Porter. And in a happy turn of events,
输给杰克·波特 而且可喜的是
I have your british lackey's guarantee on that.
你的英国男仆确保了这点
Sallie, hey, thanks for watching Carl.
萨莉 谢谢你帮忙照看卡尔
I'll, uh, I'll pick him up in a half an hour. Okay?
我半小时后来接他 好吗
All right, bye.
好的 再见
Looking for this?
找这个吗
Who are you?
你是谁

分享到
重点单词
  • portern. 搬运工,门房,(火车卧铺车厢或豪华车厢的)乘务员,
  • guaranteen. 保证,保证书,担保,担保人,抵押品 vt. 保证,