位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第一季第20集 第5期:对小动物没有抵抗力
日期:2014-10-15 19:55

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Sorry.
抱歉
Drama.
让你见笑了
You know, I could use some extra cash, too.
我也需要赚些外快
Think I could fill in for you at that New Year's party?
我能替你去那个跨年晚宴吗
Kick you back 25% if you can hook it up.
事成后 我的酬劳分你四分之一
Sure, if you really want to work on New Year's Eve.
可以 如果你不介意在除夕夜干活
What's your name?
你叫什么
Mandy.
曼蒂
Sammy.
山姆
You got so big.
都长这么大了
Your dad always said you had a soft spot for animals.
你父亲总说你对小动物没有抵抗力
What, are you following me now?
怎么 你现在改跟踪狂了吗
In this weather, more like tracking.
这种天气下 倒不如说是寻迹而来
Don't you have any friends or family of your own
你就没有朋友或是家人
to harass over the holidays?
可以共度节日吗
Sammy.
山姆
Come on. Get in here.
过来 快进来
Hey, listen, if you guys aren't doing anything
各位 如果你们明天除夕
tomorrow for New Year's,
没什么计划的话
we got 2-for-1 shots here till midnight.
本店的酒在午夜前买二送一
Tell your friends.
帮我宣传一下
What do you think?
你觉得如何
I made plans.
我另有安排了
Let me guess.
让我猜猜
Volunteering in a homeless shelter.
去收容所做志愿者
Finding out who my father was.
去查出我父亲的真相

重点解释

Think I could fill in for you at that New Year's party?我能替你去那个跨年晚宴吗

fill in代替

Vice-presidents' wives would fill in for first ladies.

副总统夫人们将临时代替各位第一夫人。

He was called on to fill in in an emergency.

他是在紧急情况下被召去临时补缺的.

Kick you back 25% if you can hook it up.事成后,我的酬劳分你四分之一

kick back退还

Don't kick back; I'm only joking. 别报复, 我只是开开玩笑罢了.

The embezzler was severely punished and enjoined to kick back a portion of the stolen money each month.

贪污犯受到了严厉惩罚,并被责令每月退还部分赃款.

Finding out who my father was.去查出我父亲的真相

find out追查;查明

Find out how much your surveyor's and solicitor's fees will be.
弄清你要向鉴定员和律师支付多少费用。

In working with others, you find out more about yourself.
在与别人一起工作的过程中,你会进一步认识你自己。

分享到
重点单词
  • hookn. 钩状物,勾拳,钩 v. 钩住,弯成(钩装),当妓女
  • sheltern. 庇护所,避难所,庇护 v. 庇护,保护,隐匿
  • portionn. 部分,份,命运,分担的责任
  • surveyorn. 测量员,检查人员