位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第3季第5集第16期:意图不轨
日期:2019-01-13 12:05

(单词翻译:单击)

I'm afraid it can't.
恐怕等不了
This involves the unfortunate accident
事关那场保罗神父为之丧生的
that took Father Paul's life.
不幸车祸
The tragedy has become even more unsettling
如今新的证据表明
in the light of new evidence.
这次事件背后的真相可能会令人更不安
Evidence of what?
什么新证据
Sabotage.
蓄意谋杀
Conrad is convinced that Jack Porter is responsible,
康拉德确信 杰克·波特就是幕后黑手
and I fear that he may be right,
我也觉得有可能
given his actions on the night of the election.
毕竟他在选举那晚也意图不轨
Those were extraordinary circumstances. You know that.
那次是特殊情况 你也知道的
I don't disagree. He may well be innocent.
我相信 他可能是无辜的
But there is no persuading Conrad.
但康拉德可不会轻易改变主意
Why are you telling me this?
为什么告诉我
Charlotte mentioned that you still frequent his bar.
夏洛特说 你还常常光顾他的酒吧
And I would hate for you to get caught
我怕康拉德做出什么事来
in Conrad's line of fire,
会殃及到你
especially so close to the wedding.
尤其是现在 你们大婚将近
Well, thank you for your concern.
谢谢你的关心
You're about to be family now.
我们马上就是一家人了
I'll see you at Daniel's party.
丹尼尔的晚会上见

分享到
重点单词
  • unfortunateadj. 不幸的,令人遗憾的,不成功的 n. 不幸的人
  • sabotagen. 怠工,破坏活动,破坏 vt. 从事破坏活动,妨害,
  • unsettlingadj. 使人不安的;(消息)扰乱的 v. 动乱不定;心
  • convincedadj. 信服的
  • frequentadj. 经常的,频繁的 vt. 常到,常去
  • innocentadj. 清白的,无辜的,无害的,天真纯洁的,无知的
  • disagreev. 不一致,有分歧,不适应,不适宜
  • evidencen. 根据,证据 v. 证实,证明
  • portern. 搬运工,门房,(火车卧铺车厢或豪华车厢的)乘务员,
  • extraordinaryadj. 非凡的,特别的,特派的