位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第3季第8集第23期:壮观婚礼
日期:2019-06-09 18:07

(单词翻译:单击)

A ruby, perhaps?
我戴红宝石会比较好吧
Red is her favorite color.
红色是她最喜欢的颜色
It'll be my wedding present to you.
你结婚的时候我送你一颗红宝石
Benny's waiting.
班尼在等着呢
Thank you. Bye.
谢谢 拜拜
When you confessed to Bizzy Preston about your marriage,
当你告诉比兹·普雷斯通你要结婚时
you knew that Victoria would take the bait,
你就知道维多利亚会上钩
and spend the next two weeks chasing her tail.
然后接下来两周再跟踪她的动向
And anyone who was there today
今天在场的人都能作证
can testify to how desperate Victoria was
维多利亚有多绝望
to destroy my engagement.
以至于要毁掉我的订婚
The evidence does keep piling up.
证据确实堆积成山了
This is gonna be one hell of a wedding.
这肯定是场"壮观"的婚礼
I wasn't sure you got my text.
我以为你没收到我短信
Danny. Um...
丹尼
I only came to say that I won't be making your wedding cake.
我只是来告诉你我不会帮你做婚礼蛋糕
And... good-bye.
还有 再见了
What?
什么
Is this--is this because I accused you of working with my mother?
是因为我怪你和我妈共事吗

分享到
重点单词
  • testifyv. 证明,作证,声明
  • baitn. 饵,引诱 vt. 嘲笑,纵犬攻击,以饵引诱,放饵
  • desperateadj. 绝望的,不顾一切的
  • evidencen. 根据,证据 v. 证实,证明
  • engagementn. 婚约,订婚,约会,约定,交战,雇用,(机器零件等)