位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第3季第3集第17期:帮父亲做事
日期:2018-11-09 08:40

(单词翻译:单击)

Listen, Margaux, uh, maybe down the line
玛尔戈 说来说去
If you're still stuck on this idea,
要是你还是坚持这个想法
We can do a column or some…
我们可以做个专栏或者…
If I needed a man to order me around,
如果我需要人教我怎么做事
I would have gone to work for my father.
我会去帮我父亲做事
Nice to see someone serving you a drink for once.
看到有人给你倒酒的感觉真不错
Yeah.
是啊
I guess it's my day off. What about you?
今天没我不上班 你呢
Are you off the clock or on?
你是闲着吗
Look, Jack...
杰克
I want you to know I took what you said to heart--
你说的我都听进去了
to finish this.
了结这一切
Which is why I set my wedding date for August.
这就是为什么我把婚期定在八月
So you're always on the clock.
那么你得一直忙着了
Oh, merci, I need this.
谢谢 我得来一杯
Margaux... are you two-- Charlotte set us up.
-玛尔戈 你俩是 -夏洛特撮合我们的
- You, uh, you want to go for a walk? - How about a swim?
-去走走吗 -游个泳怎么样
I didn't bring my suit.
我没带泳衣
Neither did I.
我也没带

分享到