位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第一季 第235期:一切都是为了自己
日期:2013-12-02 21:58

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

You need to go after him. No!
你得去追他 不
I don't care what's on that tape,
我才不关心那带子上是什么
I'm not doing that to him again.
我不会再骗他了
We're doing it for him--
我们这样做是为他好
So you keep saying.
你就继续自欺欺人吧
Amanda--- -Stop calling me that.
阿曼达 别再这样叫我
You want that tape so bad, you get it from him.
你那么想拿回那带子 自己去啊
I need you to call Jack and tell him
我要你打电话给杰克 告诉他
you found the equipment to view that video.
你找到了可以看带子的机子
He wouldn't give it back to Amanda.
他不会还给阿曼达了
Poor Jack must really want answers
可怜的杰克肯定很想知道答案
if not even the Long Island
连"洛丽塔" 都没能
Lolita could pry that tape from his death grip.
把录像带从他手里弄来
You never told me exactly what's on it.
你从来没告诉过我带子上的内容
What's the difference?
有区别吗
All Jack's gonna see is snow, right?
反正杰克什么也看不到 不是吗
Is this the degausser?
这就是消磁器吗
Locked and ready to be loaded.
现在锁着 就等装上了
It'll erase any magnetic recording.
它会洗掉所有的磁性记录
Though, why not just let him see the tape?
可干嘛不让他看看带子呢
Seriously, Ems.
我说真的 艾米
I mean, give the poor guy some closure
让可怜的杰克明白
as to why Amanda Clarke
为什么阿曼达·克拉克要往自己
added criminal pyromania to her
已让人瞠目结舌的重罪记录上
already impressive list of felonies.
再加上蓄意纵火
Because the only memory Jack should have
因为杰克只需记得
of Amanda Clarke
当年阿曼达·克拉克离开时
is the girl that I left behind.
留给他的美好回忆
Is that so he can move on...
是为了他忘掉过去 继续前进
Or so you can?
还是为了你自己
Never mind.
别担心

重点解释

You need to go after him.你得去追他

go after追逐

He is going after that pretty girl.

他在追求那个漂亮的女孩子。

We're both going after the same job.

我们俩都谋求得到这份工作。

He wouldn't give it back to Amanda.他不会还给阿曼达了

give back归还

Has he given back the tools he borrowed from you?

他向你借的那些工具归还了没有?

They decided to give it back to its owner.

他们决定把它归还原主。

Locked and ready to be loaded.现在锁着就等装上了

ready to准备

The lioness crouched ready to strike.

母狮低伏著身子准备攻击。

They seem ready to indulge his every whim.

他们简直惯得他随心所欲。

分享到
重点单词
  • criminaladj. 犯罪的,刑事的,违法的 n. 罪犯
  • whimn. 一时的兴致,突然的念头;奇想,幻想
  • pryv. 打听,窥探,用杠杆撬开 n. 窥探,杠杆,爱打探的
  • indulgevt. 纵情于,放任,迁就 vi. 放纵自己于 ...
  • magneticadj. 有磁性的,有吸引力的,催眠术的
  • striken. 罢工,打击,殴打 v. 打,撞,罢工,划燃
  • erasev. 抹去,擦掉 [计算机] 擦除
  • impressiveadj. 给人深刻印象的
  • lionessn. 母狮子
  • recordingn. 录音 动词record的现在分词