位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
悬疑时装剧《复仇》S01E03第43期: 过去承载着美好的回忆
日期:2012-10-15 19:31

(单词翻译:单击)

原文欣赏


Again? I'm so sorry.
又找你去了 我很抱歉
Maybe he's trying to tell me something.
也许它有事想告诉我
Maybe he's... worried about you after what happened to your father.
也许 它是在担心你能不能承受父亲离世
Yeah, maybe. I wish you could've met him. It's his final request.
也许是吧 真希望你能见见他的 这是他的遗愿
Where's your brother?
你弟弟呢
Didn't show. I'm on my own.
没来 就我一个
Well, not entirely. Yeah.
也不全是 是啊
The "Amanda"?
阿曼达号
Yeah. Sammy named her. Thanks for bringing him back to me...again.
是的 山姆取的名字 谢谢你又一次把它带回来
Sammy. Come on. Come on.
山姆 来 过来
For the innocent, For the innocent,
对于那么无罪的人 过去承载着美好的记忆
But for the treacherous...
但对于那些背信弃义的人
it's only a matter of time before the past delivers what they truly deserve.
他们最终会因为他们丑恶的过去而品尝恶果

重点讲解
一.try to do:尽力做某事;努力做某事
e.g.:What do we try to do?
我们试图去做什么?
二.worry about:焦虑…;担心…
e.g.:But still, I worry about the price.
但是同时,我担忧这背后的代价。
三.be named:命名为
e.g.:In our example, the program will be named TE01A .
在我们的示例中,程序将被命名为 TE01A 。
四.bring back:拿回来;使…恢复;使…回忆起来
e.g.:Bring back some tea for me.
替我捎些茶叶回来。
五.a matter of:大约;…的问题
e.g.:This is a matter of cardinal significance.
这是非常重要的事情。

剧情介绍:
对于那么无罪的人,过去承载着美好的记忆;但对于那些背信弃义的人,他们最终会因为他们丑恶的过去而品尝恶果......即使在冷酷无情的复仇者心里,也有一块留给美好回忆的柔软角落。

分享到
重点单词
  • deservevi. 应该得到 vt. 应受,值得
  • treacherousadj. 背信弃义的,叛逆的,不可靠的,危险的
  • cardinaln. 红衣主教,鲜红色,基数,北美红雀 adj. 主要的
  • innocentadj. 清白的,无辜的,无害的,天真纯洁的,无知的
  • requestn. 要求,请求 vt. 请求,要求