位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
悬疑时装剧《复仇》S01E05 第75期:那群人的真面目
日期:2013-01-12 19:48

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

What are you doing?
你在干什么
Lydia Davis...
莉迪亚·戴维斯
is on to you.
已经盯上你了
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Well, one minute she's pounding chardonnay
前一秒她还在猛灌夏顿埃葡萄酒
and yelling at conrad.
朝康拉德大喊大叫
The next, she's staring
下一秒 她就盯着
at a photograph from a Grayson party.
一张格雷森家派对的照片看
She spent her morning calling catering companies
她花了一个早上打电话给宴会承办公司
asking about employee rosters from a New Year's Eve party back in 2003.
讨要2003年新年派对的员工名单
How could you know all of this?
你怎么知道这些的
I-I might have bugged your house.
我在你家放了监视器
You what?
你放了什么
Well, I-I promised your father
我答应过你爸爸
that I would look after you.
我会照顾你的
I mean, look...
听着
You practically throw me out every time I'm here,
几乎每次我来这你都把我赶出去
so it was the best way I knew how, and...
这是我掌控你动向的最好办法
I don't know how the camera ended up at Lydia's.
我不知道摄像头怎么会跑到莉迪亚那
It's probably 'cause I shipped it to her.
八成因为是我寄给她的
We have to get our hands on that photograph.
我们必须得拿到照片
Why? What has she stumbled on to?
为什么 她无意中发现什么了
A few months after I was released from juvie,
我刚从少管所放出来的那几个月
I catered a New Year's Eve party for Grayson Global.
我在格雷森国际承办的宴会上工作过
I wanted to see for myself who those people were.
我想亲眼瞧瞧那群人的真面目

重点解释

The next, she's staring at a photograph from a Grayson party.下一秒,她就盯着一张格雷森家派对的照片看

stare at:凝视

He stares at the beggar with sympathy.

他同情地凝视着那个乞丐。

They stared at the strange sight in silent wonder.

他们惊讶地默默凝视那奇景。

You practically throw me out every time I'm here,几乎每次我来这你都把我赶出去

throw out:推出

The drunk was thrown out (of the pub).

那醉鬼(从酒馆)给赶了出去。

What has she stumbled on to?她无意中发现什么了

stumble on:碰巧找到

I stumble on this life advices in my folder that I found on net before.

在我的文件夹里,我无意中发现了这些人生小忠告,那是我以前在网上找到的.

She stumbled on his true identity.

她意外地发现了他的真实身份。

分享到
重点单词
  • stumblen. 绊倒,失策 vi. 绊倒,失策,踌躇,无意中发现
  • employeen. 雇员
  • globaladj. 全球性的,全世界的,球状的,全局的
  • sympathyn. 同情,同情心,同感,赞同,慰问
  • starev. 凝视,盯着看 n. 凝视 v. 显眼,(毛发
  • identityn. 身份,一致,特征