位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第3季第14集第13期:过来怀个旧
日期:2020-06-10 12:58

(单词翻译:单击)

Once upon a time, you all made the best sidecars.

曾经 你们调的鸡尾酒最棒

Which means you knew my father. Mm-hmm.

这么说 你认识我父亲 没错

Well, those were his specialty.

那是他的特长

So, I can't promise that I've got his skills,

所以我不保证 得到了他的真传

But I'm happy to try for a loyal customer. I'm fine, thanks.

但很乐意为老顾客试一试 不用了 谢谢

I just wanted to stop by for old times' sake before leaving town.

只想在离开前 过来怀个旧

Okay.


Is that your boy?

那是你儿子吗

Yeah. It's Carl.

对 叫卡尔

Named for my dad, actually.

其实是为纪念我爸取的

Great smile.

他的笑容很美

Stevie Grayson.

我叫史蒂维.格雷森

Jack...Porter, obviously.

我叫杰克 姓波特

So you're Conrad's first wife, huh?

你是康拉德的第一任妻子咯

We all make mistakes, right?

我们都会犯错 不是吗

At least you were smart enough to leave him behind.

至少你挺聪明 知道离开他

Spoken like someone who knows him.

你似乎挺了解他

I wish I didn't.

真希望我不了解

He's just caused a lot of problems for my family.

他前不久才给我家带来巨大的麻烦

How so?

怎么说

It's long story.

说来话长

I'll save it for next time you're in town.

下次再来的时候告诉你

Looks like it's time to get the little man to bed.

是时候把小家伙哄上床了

All right. Come on.

好啦 来爸爸怀里

Bye, Carl! Thanks so much.

晚安 卡尔 非常感谢

Sure. No problem.

客气

It was nice to meet you, Stevie.

很高兴见到你 史蒂维

You, too, Jack.

你也是 杰克

Rachel, it's me.

瑞秋 是我

Cancel my flight back to L.A.

取消我回洛杉矶的飞机票吧

And get me Conrad Grayson's cell number.

把康拉德.格雷瑟的手机号给我

You deliberately defied me!

你居然敢故意违抗我

Continuing to employ that man,

我特意让你要解雇那个人

after I specifically asked you to fire him?!

你却还继续雇用他

I know what you told me, all right? I couldn't do it.

我知道你告诉了我什么 但我做不到

You have to do it. No, actually, I don't have to.

你必须这么做 不 这可不一定

And after listening to him, uh --

在听他说完以后

Maybe he's not a monster anymore, okay? He's got regrets.

也许他已经不再是魔鬼了 他已经悔过

He's got things in life he wishes he had done differently.

他也后悔当时没做出不一样的选择

Why are you choosing to hurt me in this way?

你为什么要这样伤害我

I'm not, mom. I'm --

我没有 妈妈 我

I'm choosing to get to know him a little better.

我只想更好地了解他

There is nothing left to know.

没什么好了解的

He came to my home this evening -my house.

他今晚来了我家 我的房子

He made advances toward me.

他接近我

And I saw in him the same heinous man

我从他眼里看到了 他还是多年前那个

过来怀个旧.jpg


who drew me in all those years ago.

把我拖下水的可怕男人

It is me who's suffering, Patrick. Not him, like you wanted.

我才是受害者 帕特里克 不是如你所想的他

Like you wanted?

如你所想吗

Forgot my tool belt.

我忘拿工具带了

Look, Jimmy, we -we should talk.

听着 吉米 我们 我们该谈谈

It's a little too late for that.

似乎有点太晚了

分享到