位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》S01E06 第94期:我对你有特别的感觉
日期:2013-04-14 23:19

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

I'm sorry to drag you away from the party.
很抱歉 把你从派对上拉出来
I just didn't feel right
我只是觉得
telling you this over there.
在派对上跟你说这些不太好
Telling me what?
跟我说什么
Ever since I first saw you...
自从我第一次见到你
I knew there was something about you.
我就知道 我对你有一些特别的感觉
And I couldn't put my finger on it...
那时候我还不能确定
Until now.
直到现在
Look, sometimes
有些时候
you get a boat...
比如 你有一艘船
Out on the open water,
行驶在开阔的水域上
and you catch a wind,
乘着风
and the sails fill,
鼓起帆
and she comes to life under you.
她在你脚下 像是拥有了生命
And it feels like
你会感觉到的
more than just wind and water and vessel.
不止是风 流水和船
It feels like there's something else
就好像还存在着
going on.
别的东西
Something pulling you forward
某种力量推动你前进
and surrounding you at the same time.
同时又把你包围起来
Am I making any sense?
我是不是语无伦次了
You're making perfect sense.
你说得非常清楚
It's just, you're saying it to the wrong girl, Jack.
只是你搞错对象了 杰克

重点解释

I'm sorry to drag you away from the party.很抱歉把你从派对上拉出来

drag away:拉开, 拖走

How can I drag away from your arms?

我怎样才能离开你的怀抱呢?

The protesters were dragged away by the police.

抗议者被警察拖走了。

And it feels like more than just wind and water and vessel.你会感觉到的不止是风,流水和船

more than:不仅仅

I am more than twice as old as he.

我的年龄是他的两倍还不止。

常用短语:

bite off more than one can chew担任自己所不能胜任的事(从事太多的工作而无力完成)

more than meets the eye事情并不象初看到的那样简单

not exchange more than a few words with同 ... 没有谈过三句话

There are more ways than one to kill a cat.达到目的的办法多得很。

more often than not往往

neither more nor less than完全同于

nothing more than仅仅

You're making perfect sense.你说得非常清楚

make sense:讲得通; 有意义; 言之有理

Can you make sense of what I say?

你能领会我说的意思吗?

Can you make sense of what this writer is saying?

你能了解这个作家在讲什么吗?

分享到
重点单词
  • chewvt. 咀嚼,嚼碎,损坏 vi. 咀嚼 n. 咀嚼,咀嚼
  • vesseln. 容器,器皿,船,舰 n. 脉管,血管,[植]
  • exchangen. 交换,兑换,交易所 v. 交换,兑换,交易