迷你对话学地道口语第1924期:用功学习
日期:2019-11-23 16:21

(单词翻译:单击)

第一,情景对话

A: Why not go dancing with us?

和我们一块去跳舞吧。

B: I'd love to, but I've got to hit the books.

我也很想去,可是我还得啃书本。

A: You can study tomorrow.

明天再学习吧。

B: No. We'll have a quiz tomorrow.

不行,我们明天有个小测验。

第二,词海拾贝

hit the books

exp. To study hard. (努力学习,用功学习)

e.g. You better hit the books if you want to pass your exam on Friday.

如果你想通过星期五的考试,你最好用功读书。

e.g. I spent the weekend pounding the books. I gotta go home and hit the books. I have finals next week.

我整个周末都在看书。我得回家去看书了,我下周有期末考试。

e.g. You’re going to hit the books and make something of yourself ?

你可以用功读书,让自己有所成就吗?

e.g. My exams are soon so I’d better start hitting the books.

我马上就要考试了,所以我最好开始用功读书。

第三,语汇积累

1.would love to:愿意做......

e.g. This baby would love to have you sing her to sleep.

这个孩子就喜欢你用催眠曲把她送入梦乡。

e.g. I would love to show you some of the things we are doing here.

我很高兴能为你展示我们正在进行的事情。

2.have got to:必须

e.g. You have got to take him right.

你必须规规矩矩地对待她。

e.g. I have got to phone one.

我要给人打电话。

have a quiz:测验

going dancing:去跳舞

分享到