迷你对话学地道口语第64期:偶遇
日期:2012-06-22 10:39

(单词翻译:单击)

迷你对话:

A:Is this watch yours?

这是你的手表吗?

B:No, it isn't mine. I blundered upon it under the sofa. Do youknow whose watch it is?

不,不是我的。我是在沙发下面捡到的。你知道是谁的吗?

A:Let me have a look. It's mine. I have been looking for it, but just cannot find it. It's present from my father.

让我看一看,这是我的手表,我一直在找它就是找不到。这是我父亲送给我的礼物。

B:Well, here you are. Remember to put it in a proper place.

哦,给你吧。记得把它放好。

地道表达:

blunder upon

小编讲解:

blunder是动词,意思是“犯错误,乱闯,瞎闯或者是碰到某物”,短语blunder upon指的是“偶然碰上或者是无意中发现”。

支持范例:

Eg.Yesterday I blundered upon an old friend I hadn't seen for several years.

昨天我偶然碰上了一个几年没见面的老朋友。

Eg.I blundered upon an old classmate this morning.

今天早上我偶然遇到了一位老同学。

Eg.While visiting the Great Wall, they blundered upon a group of foreign friends.

他们在游览长城的时候偶然遇到了一群外国友人。

Eg.Yesterday I blundered upon an old acquaintance of mine.

昨天我偶然遇到一位老相识。

词海拾贝:

1.put sth in + adj. Place:把......放在......的地方

Eg.He put the gold watch in a safe place.

他把金表放在安全处。

Eg.I went and put it in a secret place by Parah, as the Lord had said to me.

我就去,照着所吩咐我的将它带藏在伯拉河边。

Eg.Just take a stone and put it in the same place.

拿块石头,放回原位。

Eg.The mice at the cheese again, put it in a safer place.

耗子又在偷吃干酪了,把它放到较安全的地方去吧。

2.have a look:看一看,看一下

Eg.I went east in May to have a look at him.

我五月到东部去拜访他。

Eg.Let me have a look at your newspaper.

让我看一看你的报纸。

Eg.Now that he'd come to the door, he thought he might as well go in with the others to have a look.

他想既然来到了门口,莫如跟着进去看看。

Eg.Please have a look and tell me your opinion.

请看一下并把你的意见告诉我。

3.look for:寻找

4.a prensent from sb:某人送的礼物

5.under the sofa:在沙发下面

6.a proper place:合适的地方

特别声明:该节目中的迷你对话选自口语书籍,其余讲解部分均为可可编辑原创,未经授权请勿转载。

分享到