美剧《摩登家庭》第1季第14集精讲 第10期:大干一场
日期:2015-07-22 17:14

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

It's like a high five. It's a low two.
就像"击掌"一样 不过是"亲臀"罢了
You know what? I'm gonna prove
跟你说 我要证明
that you won only because I was distracted.
我输掉是因为分心了
We're gonna have a rematch right here, right now.
我们现在再打一场
-So you want to go up against me again? -Yes.
-所以你想再和我"大干一场"吗 -对
No! Damn it.
不 我靠
Hello!

Hey, Dad. Uh, did you know that the accident was Gloria's fault?
爸 你知道那车祸责任在歌洛莉亚吗
Yes. I mean, I wasn't there,
嗯 我虽然当时不在场
but she's a horrible driver.
但歌洛莉亚是个烂司机
If she hit 10 cars, I wouldn't be surprised.
她要撞了10辆车 我也不吃惊
If you knew it was her fault, why did you get me involved?
你既然知道是她的责任 为什么把我扯进来
Because someone has to tell her she's in the wrong,
因为总得有人告诉她她错了
and better you than me.
你说总比我说好
That's great. Here I am thinking
真好啊 我还天真地以为
that my dad actually respects me as a lawyer,
我爸开始尊重我律师的职业了
and really you're just throwing me to the wolves.
但你只是把我往火坑里推
-Can't it be both? -Okay.
-不能两种心思都有吗 -好吧
Dad, it doesn't bother you in the least...
老爸 你就一点没觉得悲哀
that your gay son is the only one
你的同性恋儿子是唯一
tough enough to stand up to your wife?
敢直面你老婆的人
Go get 'em, Rocky. See you later.
加油搞定吧伙计 回见
Your father and I had a moon landing in the locker room.
你老爸和我在更衣室"屁屁碰"了
What's the matter with you?
你有病啊
What about you? Do you ever get serious with anyone?
你呢 有没有在处对象啊
Sure. Oh, no. Not yet.
没有 目前没有
Oh, honey, you will.
宝贝 你会有的
Oh, no, I hope not. It's-It's fun.
不 我不希望有 现在很好玩
I'm sorry. I'm just-I'm waiting for some news.
不好意思 我在等电话
-What news? -I'm-I'm up for the Paris job.
-什么电话 -我去应聘了一个法国的工作
The-The head of the international division?
国际分公司的头头吗

重点解释

1.get involved参与

I don't want to get involved in the matter.

我不想卷入此事。

2.throw to 向 ... 投

He clutched the rope we threw to him.

他急忙抓住我们扔给他的绳子。

3.get serious太认真

The point is to have fun,not to get serious.

人们在这里主要是找乐趣,不需要严肃话题。

分享到