美剧《摩登家庭》第1季第6集精讲 第9期:高跟健步鞋
日期:2014-10-09 23:39

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

I think you're forgetting that I power-walk every morning

你忘了我每天早上都健走吧?

And that I wear my special ses with the big soles,

穿着我那独有的高跟健步鞋

Which were designed by a doctor.

某名医设计的

Yes,I know.

我知道

But I run... Every day.

但我每天 都跑步

You really think you can run as fast as me?

你真以为 你跑得和我一样快?

No,phil,I think I can run much,much faster...

不 Phil 我觉得我比你跑得...

...Than you.

...快很多

Boom.


Just like that, the whole day changed.

就这样 一整天都变了

It was game on.

比赛开始了

She knew it. I knew it. We both knew it.

她知道 我知道 我们都知道

I just want to read.

我就是想读读书啊

I think I'll order what I had the last time.

我想点上次吃的东西

What was that called?

那个叫什么?

You just want me to say it because you want me to roll my r's.

你让我回答 就是想看看我转眼睛吧

Come on!reuben.

说嘛 鲁宾

Jay,what is this?

Jay 这是啥米?

Oh,looks like my old car cover.

看上去是我的旧车罩啊

Don't give me that.This is manny's poncho.

别打马虎眼 这是Manny的斗篷

What is it doing here?

为什么会在这里?

Maybe he decided to take it off on the way to school.

八成是去学校的路上 他决定脱下来了

What did you say to him? Nothing.

你给他灌输什么了? 什么也没有啊

I told some jokes.

就开了点玩笑而已

重点解释

I think I'll order what I had the last time.我想点上次吃的东西

the last time最后一次;上一次

Though no one knew it, it was the last time he would be present at the bank.

尽管没人知道,这是他最后一次到银行上班了。

The last time I met her, she said she was going to get married.

上次我遇到她时她说要结婚了。

Maybe he decided to take it off on the way to school.八成是去学校的路上,他决定脱下来了

take off拿掉

If you had a jacket over the back of your chair, he would take it off.

如果你把衣服搭在椅背上,他也会把它拿开。

I told some jokes.就开了点玩笑而已

tell jokes;说笑话

Some people cannot tell jokes well, they even make funny jokes seem sad.

有些人不会讲笑话,他们甚至把有趣的笑话讲得很悲伤。

My son likes to tell jokes , although he has no intension to become a comedian.

我儿子喜欢讲笑话,虽然他没有意图想当一个相声演员。

分享到
重点单词
  • ponchon. 斗篷,雨衣
  • boomn. 繁荣,低沉声,帆杠,水栅 vi. 急速增长,发出低