美剧《摩登家庭》第1季第3集精讲 第8期:复杂的继外婆关系
日期:2014-02-22 23:05

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

视频出处:

本影片片段来自《摩登家庭》第一季第三集

I was thinking, after lunch, We can go and do a little shopping.
我在想哪 我们吃完午饭 一起去购物怎么样
I'm not getting a dress.
我才不要买裙子
I don't care.I'm not your mother.
我可不管 我又不是你妈妈
I know.You're my grandmother.
我知道 你是我外婆
Step-grandmother.
继外婆
Anyways, today,think of me as a girlfriend --
不管啦 今天呢 你就把我当你的闺密
Two girls out for an afternoon of fun.
两个姑娘家的美好下午时光
What do you usually do with your girlfriends?
你和你朋友出去一般都干啥呢?
I don't know. We go out.We talk, drink wine.
我也说不上来 一般也就八卦啦 喝酒啦
Can I drink wine? No.
我能喝酒么?不行
Some friend.
算什么朋友
Well, you can still talk to me about anything.
不过你还是可以对我说任何你想说的话
Yeah, adults always say that,but they don't mean it.
哼 大人们嘴上老是这么说 可从来不当真
When my mom says I can ask her anything,
我妈以前也说我什么都可以问她
I really can't.
我要真问了
She just freaks out.
她准会大惊小怪
I won't freak out.
我不会大惊小怪的
Shoot. Okay.
冲我开炮吧 好
How many men have you slept with?
你和多少男人睡过?
Eight. Next.
八个 下个问题
Now can I try it? No.
能让我玩会儿了么? 不行
I should get one of those.I've always loved planes.
我也该去搞个模型我一向超喜欢飞机来着
You know, if things had gone a little differently in my life,
你知道 要不是阴差阳错
I think I would have been a pilot.
我可能现在就是个飞行员了

重点解释

Anyways, today,think of me as a girlfriend --不管啦,今天呢,你就把我当你的闺密

think of认为,想象

What do you think of my new car?

你觉得我的新车怎么样?

Just think of what we could learn there!

只要想想我们在那儿可以学到东西吧!

Well, you can still talk to me about anything.不过你还是可以对我说任何你想说的话

talk to与 ... 说话

I feel a need to talk to you about it.

我觉得有必要跟你谈谈那件事。

I tried to talk to her, but she hung up.

我想和她说话,但是她把电话挂断了。

She just freaks out.她准会大惊小怪

freak out吓坏了,极度兴奋;疯了;

We are going to freak out if you don't show up!

如果你再不来,我们都快发疯了。

This ordinary quiet guy just freak out and shoot ten people.

这个平时温和的家伙简直发疯了,开枪打死了十个人。

分享到