美剧《摩登家庭》第1季第2集精讲 第12期:说谎不眨眼
日期:2014-01-21 21:36

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

视频出处:

本影片片段出自《摩登家庭》第一季第二集

Oh,son of a...
啊 真他...
You gave me the wrong screwdriver.
你给我的螺丝刀不对
Maybe you're just using it wrong.
也许是你用得不好
My dad's great with tools.
我爸超会用工具的
He can get the wheels off a car in less than a minute.
他能一分钟之内把汽车的四轮全卸下来
Just get me to wine country. Just get me to wine...
装完就能去酒乡了 装完就能去酒...
Aah! Sorry.
啊!对不起
I think my arm is broken.
我觉得我胳膊断了
Relax. It's not broken.
放松 不会断的
How do you know? You don't know anything!
你知道什么? 你什么都不知道!
You have no concern for safety.
你一点都不注意安全
Because it didn't hit you that hard.
那也没砸得很伤嘛
Why don't you just say it? You don't want me around.
你为什么不直说呢?你不想让我在这里
You know what? Right now,I don't.
你知道吗?此时此刻我真的不想耶
I don't want to be with you,either.
我也不想和你在一起
I'm gonna go wait for my dad.
我要去等我爹了
oh,but... but if you leave,
但...如果你走了
How will I ever finish?
我什么时候才能做的完啊
You know what? I wish you never married my mom.
你知道吗?我希望你和妈从未结婚过
I hate living here.
我讨厌住在这里
You think I like this arrangement?
你以为我愿意这样子啊?
I got a two-seater parked in the driveway.
我那跑车在等着我呢
I mean,I don't understand.
我就不理解了
Why are you trying to sneak around and hide things from me?
你干嘛要在我面前藏藏掩掩的?
I actually think it's pretty funny.
其实这还蛮搞笑的
You do?I do,yes.
真的?当然咯
I mean,you steal a bike from some poor kid
你从别的小孩那里偷了一辆自行车
And then the bike gets stolen from you...
然后这车又从你手上被人偷掉
That's hilarious.
多搞笑啊
classic me,right?
这就是我嘛 对吧?
Yeah! So,where were you when it got stolen?
那是! 那辆在哪里被偷的啊?
Oh,I was getting some gas.
噢 就在我给车加油的时候

重点解释

He can get the wheels off a car in less than a minute.他能一分钟之内把汽车的四轮全卸下来

less than不到,少于

It was nothing less than a miracle.

那完全是个奇迹。

The audience was no less than five thousand.

听众有五千人之多。

You have no concern for safety.你一点都不注意安全

concern for对 ... 的关心; 忧虑

His concern for the poor is only a pose.

他对穷人的关心只不过是做做样子罢了。

The teacher showed particular concern for the disabled child.

老师特别关心那个残疾儿童。

Why are you trying to sneak around and hide things from me?你干嘛要在我面前藏藏掩掩的?

sneak around鬼鬼祟祟

"We have to sneak around," he cried.

“我们只好偷偷摸摸,”他嚷起来。

I had to sneak around and hide my smoking from my parents.

为了抽烟我必须鬼鬼祟祟地躲开我的父母。

分享到
重点单词
  • miraclen. 奇迹
  • classicn. 古典作品,杰作,第一流艺术家 adj. 第一流的,
  • arrangementn. 安排,商议,整理,布置,商定,[音]改编,改编曲
  • hilariousadj. 欢闹的,愉快的
  • particularadj. 特殊的,特别的,特定的,挑剔的 n. 个别项目
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为