美剧《摩登家庭》第1季第9集精讲 第5期:遇到大帅哥
日期:2015-01-18 22:01

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

When did we decide all this? I think it's too much.
我们什么时候决定弄这些的 太过了吧
See, I knew you'd say that.
瞧 我就知道你会这么说
That's why I didn't tell you.
所以我就没告诉你
So just relax. Grab a snow cone.
所以你就放轻松 去吃个冰霜卷吧
There's a snow cone machine? Yeah.
你弄来了冰霜卷机器吗 是
Mom, just so you know, Dylan cannot have mayonnaise.
妈 记住 迪兰不能吃蛋黄酱
That's random. Why are you telling me that?
没头没脑来这么一句 你干嘛告诉我这个
'Cause he's coming to the party. Is that absolutely necessary?
因为他要来参加派对 有那个必要吗
Yes, because she can't go 10
当然 因为她忍受不了10分钟
minutes without her boyfriend's tongue in her mouth.
没有她男友的舌头在她嘴里搅
It's like he's feeding a baby bird.
就像他在喂幼鸟一样
Don't be so jealous.
别羡慕嫉妒恨了
I'm sure you'll meet someone super hot at computer camp.
我确定你在计算机夏令营会遇到超级大帅哥的
Girls. Hey. Hey.
姑娘们 嘿 别闹了
So, what you got there?
你手上拿的什么
These are supplies for the crafts table.
是手工艺品桌需要的一些原材料
I finally figured out what we're gonna be making.
我终于想到我们要做什么了
Kids bored? I'm teasing. I'm teasing.
让孩子们无聊吗 我开玩笑的 玩笑
It looks good. What is it?
看上去挺不错 是什么
Comb sheaths.
梳套
I know. I know.
我知道 我知道的
But we made them when I was 11 years old
但我是11岁的时候做的这个
at Donna Rigby's birthday party.
在唐娜·瑞格比的生日派对上
At first we thought it was really stupid,
一开始我们也觉得那很傻帽
and then we had a blast, so-
然后我们觉得那是很愉快的经历
How could you not?
怎么可能不愉快呢
You combined the two things that kids love the most-
你把孩子们最爱的两样东西结合到了一起
combs and sheaths.
梳子和套子
I'm kidding!
我开玩笑的
Where's my comb? Oh!
我的梳子哪儿去了 噢
Here it is in my incredibly convenient beaded comb sheath...
原来在我超级方便的绣珠梳套里
that I made at Luke's awesome birthday party.
那可是我在卢克超棒的生日派对上做的哟

重点解释

I finally figured out what we're gonna be making.我终于想到我们要做什么了

figure out算出;想出;解决

It didn't take the children long to figure out the correct answer.

孩子们没有花很多时间就算出了正确的答案。

I can't figure out why he is absent.

我弄不明白他为什么缺席。

At first we thought it was really stupid,and then we had a blast, so-一开始我们也觉得那很傻帽然后我们觉得那是很愉快的经历

have a blast享受某件事或者某段时间

We had a blast at the party last week.

我们昨晚在聚会玩得很尽兴。

He originally really wanted to have a blast together.

本来他挺想一起热闹热闹的。

分享到
重点单词
  • conen. 圆锥体,锥形物,球果 vt. 变成锥形,削尖
  • figuren. 图形,数字,形状; 人物,外形,体型 v. 演算,
  • randomadj. 随机的,随意的,任意的 adv. 随机地 n.
  • minutesn. 会议记录,(复数)分钟
  • convenientadj. 方便的,便利的
  • absolutelyadv. 绝对地,完全地;独立地
  • teasingn. 戏弄