美剧《摩登家庭》第1季第13集精讲 第17期:熟练使用遥控器
日期:2015-06-23 21:02

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Okay. Back to TV.
好 回到电视
...better than that.
多好
Face!
霸气
Don't get all cocky, Phil.
别高兴得太早 菲尔
Let's see what happens to little Haley...
如果我这样的话
when I do... this.
小海莉要怎么办呢
Ho, ho, ho. Ho! Face.
霸气
Dad, wh- What do I do?
爸 我该怎么办
Don't panic. We went through this. Just- Just think.
别慌 我们练过这个的 好好想想
Give up. Give up. Admit defeat.
放弃吧 承认你们失败了
Haley. -Okay. - Uh, let's see.
海莉 -我想想
You put the remote on to TV mode...
先把遥控器转回电视模式
and then press "Input"...
然后按"输入"键
till you get HDMI 1 and-
直到HDMI1出现 然后
I did it! She did it!
我成功了 她成功了
Fine. You proved your point.
好吧 你们赢了
Everybody in this house is smarter than me.
这家里所有人都比我聪明
No, honey, you're missing the point.
不 亲爱的 不是这意思
I taught Haley how to use the remote in 20 minutes.
我在20分钟内就教会了海莉用遥控器
So think how fast you can learn it.
你肯定比她快多了
What's that supposed to mean?
你那话什么意思
See what I'm saying?
瞧见了吗

重点解释

Let's see what happens to little Haley...when I do... this.如果我这样的话小海莉要怎么办呢

happen to发生; 碰巧; 正巧; 偶然

How could this happen to me!

我怎么会遇到这种事啊!

We happen to hold the same view.

我们两人的想法不谋而合。

Don't panic. We went through this. 别慌 ,我们练过这个的

go through经历

I went through by a summary method.

我成功运用了一个简易的方法。

What's that supposed to mean?你那话什么意思

supposed to猜想会; 应该

The ghost of Lady Margaret is supposed to haunt this chapel.

据说玛格丽特女士的鬼魂常在这个礼拜堂出没。

The details were supposed to be secret but somehow leaked out.

这些细节原属秘密,可是不知怎么给泄露出去了。16:11:25

分享到
重点单词
  • defeatn. 败北,挫败 vt. 战胜,击败
  • moden. 方式,样式,模式,风格,时兴 n. [音乐]
  • minutesn. 会议记录,(复数)分钟
  • summaryn. 摘要 adj. 概要的,简略的
  • chapeln. 小礼拜堂,礼拜仪式,私人祈祷处,唱诗班,印刷厂工会
  • panicn. 恐慌 adj. 惊慌的 vt. 使 ... 惊慌
  • hauntn. 常到的地方 vt. 常到,缠住,出没(像鬼魂一样)
  • remoteadj. 偏僻的,遥远的,远程的,(感情等)距离很大 n