美剧《摩登家庭》第1季第10集精讲 第19期:撒谎精
日期:2015-03-24 22:46

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Wait a- You were going to take
等等 你本打算因为一件我们都
Christmas away for something that none of us did?
没做过的事情 而不让我们过圣诞节吗
Well, um, Christmas is about moving forward.
圣诞节意味着放下过去朝前看
I've never heard that.
我可没听过那个说法
Actually, honey, you did kinda shoot your mouth off.
确实 亲爱的 你似乎是信口开河的
You called us all liars.
你还说我们是撒谎精
Yeah, you did, and then...
没错 你就是那样说的
Let's not all get worked up. I made a mistake!
我们别越说越起劲了 是我的错
I made a mistake. And people make mistakes.
我犯错了 人难免会犯错的
And they make up for those mistakes-
但人们会弥补犯下的错误
by... taking their family to Italy!
通过 带全家人去意大利来弥补
Oh, my God! Yeah!
我的天呐

We talk a lot about tradition this time of year.
每年的这个时候 我们就会经常谈论传统
But as much as we love our traditions,
尽管我们深爱着自己的传统
sometimes our best memories come
但有时候我们最美好的回忆
from the times that are the most untraditional.
却来自最颠覆传统的时刻

重点解释

Well, um, Christmas is about moving forward.圣诞节意味着放下过去朝前看

move forward前进

The police signalled the traffic to move forward slowly.

警察向来往车辆打信号,示意缓慢前行。

The toy robot moved forward with quick jerky steps.

玩具机器人一颠一颠地走得很快。

Let's not all get worked up. 我们别越说越起劲

work up逐渐造成; 引起; 激发

Exercise will make you work up an appetite.

运动会引起你的食欲。

I can't work up any interest in this book.

我对这本书提不起任何兴趣。

And they make up for those mistakes-但人们会弥补犯下的错误

make up弥补;和解;编造

I tried to make up for my loss.

我力图补偿我的损失。

He tried hard to make up for the lose time.

他竭力试图弥补损失的时间。

分享到