美剧《摩登家庭》第1季第9集精讲 第11期:梳得很漂亮的头发
日期:2015-01-30 22:54

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

And your hair looks really nice. Hmm. Thanks.
你的头发看上去真的好美 谢谢
I've been combing it all day.
我已经梳了一天了
All right, let's all give Luke a big hand for being so brave.
来 大家都掌声鼓励一下卢克的勇敢
This feels so weird. What does it eat?
感觉好怪哦 它以什么为食
Oh, just little boy brains.
它专吃小男孩的大脑
Well, at least Luke's got nothing to worry about.
卢克本来就没大脑 没什么好担心的
Is there mayo in this? - No. You're good.
里面有蛋黄酱吗 -没有 放心吃吧
So I was thinking that maybe we could go slip away-
我在想 或许我们可以悄悄溜走
So, does anyone wanna pet the iguana?
有人想摸摸鼠鳞蜥吗
Hells, yeah. Oh, man. - Over here! Me! Me!
当然了 天啊 -这边 我 我
I love lizards.
我超爱蜥蜴的
What's his name? Her name is Lizzy.
他叫什么名字 她名叫蜥蜥
Wow. I totally get that.
哇 我完全懂其含义
You don't deserve this.
你不该面临如此下场的
What? - Hot reptile chick.
什么 -性感的爬虫女郎
You know, probably has her own apartment,
她或许有自己的公寓
obviously okay touching gross stuff.
很显然不介意摸些"恶心的东西"
They're just talking. You're right.
他们不过是聊聊天罢了 你说的对
Dylan's far too sophisticated to get sucked in...
迪兰品味那么"高" 肯定不会
by a single lady with tons of cool tattoos.
被一个浑身刻满纹身的女人吸引的
Hey. I think it peed on me.
嘿 我觉得它尿在我手上了
Oh, no. No way, Mother Nature.
不 别啊 大自然的小精灵

重点解释

All right, let's all give Luke a big hand for being so brave.大家都掌声鼓励一下卢克的勇敢

a big hand热烈鼓掌

As soon as the film star appeared on the stage, the audience gave her a big hand.

那电影明星一上台,观众们就报以热烈的掌声

Dylan's far too sophisticated to get sucked in..by a single lady with tons of cool tattoos.迪兰品味那么"高",肯定不会被一个浑身刻满纹身的女人吸引的

too...to...太...以至于不能...

My lame excuse is that I have too much to do.

我那站不住脚的借口就是我要干的事太多了。

The road is too narrow to allow the passage of gondola.

这条街太窄,大型货车不能通过。

tons of许多, 无数的, 一大堆

The barn will store five tons of grain.

这个谷仓能放五吨粮食。

The movie star received tons of fan mail.

那位影星收到了许许多多影迷的来信。

分享到
重点单词
  • chickadj. 胆小的,懦弱的 n. 小鸡
  • deservevi. 应该得到 vt. 应受,值得
  • slipv. 滑倒,溜走,疏忽,滑脱 n. 滑倒,溜走,疏忽,失
  • sophisticatedadj. 诡辩的,久经世故的,精密的,老练的,尖端的