美剧《摩登家庭》第1季第13集精讲 第5期:出生就知道是同性恋了
日期:2015-05-29 22:47

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

I came out of the closet in my mid-20s.
我是25岁左右出柜的
I had to actually come out to my dad three times...
我和我爸说了三次
before he finally acknowledged it.
他才终于接受了这个事实
I'm not sure if maybe he was hoping he heard it wrong,
我不确定他是不是希望他听错了
like I had said, "Dad, I'm gray."
比如他希望我说的是 爸 我是"童心恋"
And my parents, they always just knew.
而我的父母 他们一直都知道
My mother says labor with me took 36 hours...
我妈说她生我的时候用了36个小时
because I came out of the womb like this- "Hello!"
因为从她肚子出来时我就像这样 你好
I gotta lay off these cannolis. Hey, dad.
我不该再吃煎饼卷了 嗨 老爸
Mitchell. Hey, you guys know my son, Mitch.
米奇尔 你们认识我儿子吧 米奇
Hey, Mitch, how they hangin'? Hey, Mitch.
嗨米奇 最近好吗 嗨米奇
Hey, hey, hey. That's a great coat.
哟 哟 这件大衣不错
Where'd you get that? I don't know. It was a gift.
在哪儿买的 不知道 别人送的
Really? What is it- suede, microsuede?
真的吗 面料是小山羊皮还是仿麂皮
Some kind of lambskin? It's very soft, you know.
应该是某种小羊皮吧 摸上去很软
Thank you.
谢谢
Uh, can I talk to you for a second? Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
那个 我能和你谈谈吗 没问题
Thanks. Good seeing you. - Be right back.
谢谢 见到你很高兴 -很快回来
What's the matter?
怎么了
Um, "a friend of my son"? That's how you introduce Cam?
你介绍小卡的时候 说他是我的朋友吗
That's why you came here?
你来这里就是为了说这个吗
Dad, it's just more than a little insulting.
爸 你也太侮辱人了
Cam and I have been together for five years.
小卡和我在一起5年了
We- We have a daughter.
我们还有一个女儿
Look at these guys.
看看这些人
They look like they came out of the 1800s.
他们看上去好像来自十九世纪

重点解释

Uh, can I talk to you for a second? 我能和你谈谈吗

for a second会儿

I guess I dozed off for a second.

我刚才可能是打了一会儿盹。

Dad, it's just more than a little insulting.爸 你也太侮辱人了

more than超过;多于;不仅仅;非常

We've despair of him; he can't keep a job for more than six months.

我们对他已经绝望了,他做什么工作都不能超过半年。

For safety's sake, don't drive more than 30 kilometers per hour in the city.

为了安全起见,在市内开车时速不要超过三十公里。

I gotta lay off these cannolis. Hey, dad.我不该再吃煎饼卷了

lay off 停止;关闭;休息

Why don't you lay off smoking for a while until your cough gets better?

你为什么不先戒烟等你的咳嗽好了一些后再说?

I think you'd better lay off alcohol for a while.

我看你最好停止饮酒一段时间。

分享到