美剧《摩登家庭》第1季第10集精讲 第15期:禁足
日期:2015-03-17 23:18

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

I'm so sorry.
真的很抱歉
You can take my Christmas away,
你们可以不让我过圣诞节
but don't take it from everyone else.
但别让其他人也不能过
That is very noble of you to care about the family,
你能关心家人这点很不错
but you still smoked and lied.
但是你抽了烟 还撒了谎
That's really bad.
你的行为需要严厉批评
Now help me grab the tree. Phil.
现在帮我去搬圣诞树吧 菲尔
Phil, Alex, come on back.
菲尔 艾丽克斯 回来
Starting December 26, you are grounded for a full week,
从12月26日开始 你被禁足一周
and that includes New Year's Eve.
包括除夕在内
But, I was Yeah, non-negotiable. So...
但是我... 没有商量的余地
Fine.
好吧
Everybody!
各位
It's official! Christmas is back on!
正式宣布 圣诞节回来啦
It is? What happened?
是吗 发生什么了
Doesn't matter.
无所谓啦
Stockings, lights, ornaments, wreath!
长袜 彩灯 装饰物 花环
Go, go, go! - Okay.
各就各位 开始行动 -好的
Well, that sounds like a stressful job to me.
我听着似乎是一件压力山大的工作啊
Not as much as you'd think.
没你想得那么严重
They always made sure one of us had a blank,
他们总是确保有一人是空弹
so nobody knew who took the fatal shot.
那样就没人知道谁是致命一击
This was mighty tasty.
晚餐实在是太美味了
Well, I don't want to overstay my welcome.
我可不想呆得过久
You won't have me back.
我就先走一步了

重点解释

Well, that sounds like a stressful job to me.我听着似乎是一件压力山大的工作啊

sound like听起来像

It sound like a nice room. can we take a look at it?

听起来不错,能不能看一看房间。

The song sound like a variation of a very old and familiar tune.

这首歌像是一个熟悉的旧曲调的变奏曲

That is very noble of you to care about the family,你能关心家人这点很不错

care about关心

He's too self-absorbed to care about us.

他只顾自己,不关心我们。

Don't you care about this country's future?

难道你不为国家前途担忧吗?

but don't take it from everyone else.但别让其他人也不能过

take from减少; 降低;从…拿

Take from the linen closet such as you need.

从亚麻布类的柜子中拿去你所要的。

分享到