美剧《摩登家庭》第1季第8集精讲 第10期:寸步难行
日期:2014-12-17 22:57

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Right. Here's a track. Wasn't so popular in America.
好了 这首歌 在美国不怎么流行
Got to number six on the Netherlands charts though.
但在荷兰登上过排行榜的第六名
That whole summer I couldn't walk to the corner in Amsterdam
那整个夏天 我在阿姆斯特丹简直寸步难行
without mobs of birds coming up
到处都是女歌迷围上来
and asking me for the double bubble.
热情地要和我共饮泡泡鸡尾酒
Okay, just play it, I think. Yeah.
好的 快开始吧
He's- He's awesome, honey.
他 他太棒了 亲爱的
You're welcome.
不客气
*Tonight*
*今夜*
*So right*
*良宵*
*So right*
*良宵*
*Lover*
*爱人*
Hey, Phil, I think your lover wants a kiss from you.
菲尔 你的爱人在等你的吻呢
Oh. Okay.
好的
Oh, come on, man. She's not your sister.
拜托 老兄 别像亲吻妹妹那样
Give her a proper snog.
快深情长吻一个
You all right?
你没事吧
That's a bad joke. Not funny.
刚刚那玩笑开得不好 不好笑
My sister lost her feet to complications from diabetes.
我妹妹因为糖尿病并发症失去了一条腿
Okay. Can I get you some water there, guy, or-
我给你倒杯水吧 伙计
Yeah. You got tea?
是啊 有茶吗
Yes, of course. I'll get that. Chamomile.
有的 我去倒 要甘菊的
You don't miss a minute. Okay.
你好好享受就行 好的

重点解释

That whole summer I couldn't walk to the corner in Amsterdam without mobs of birds coming up那整个夏天我在阿姆斯特丹简直寸步难行到处都是女歌迷围上来

mobs of靠近,走进

He came up and introdued himself.

他走上前来并作了自我介绍。

I had to run to come up with him.

我得跑才能赶上他。

and asking me for the double bubble.热情地要和我共饮泡泡鸡尾酒

ask for请求; 要求

He's too spineless to ask for more money.

他没有勇气要求更多的钱。

We ask for a return to democratic government.

我们要求恢复民主政体。

分享到