美剧《摩登家庭》第1季第10集精讲 第18期:抽烟烧破沙发
日期:2015-03-23 21:28

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Inocente! Ay, Jay!
傻帽了吧 杰
What? Did I say it wrong?
什么 我说错了吗
You two are total inocentes!
你们刚刚的样子就是很傻帽嘛
You should see the look on your faces.
你们应该看看自己脸上的表情
And by the way- You know how
顺便说一句 你知道在平安夜
hard it is to get fireworks on Christmas Eve?
想买到烟火有多难吗
Go, Manny. Thank you.
快去 曼尼 谢谢
All righty. Here's another one for Luke.
好的 又是一份给卢克的礼物
Looks like a book. I have a book already.
看起来像一本书 我已经有一本书了
What is that? Oh, my God. The couch is smoking.
那是怎么回事 我的老天 沙发在冒烟
It's sunlight.
是阳光的原因
It's the ornament.
是装饰物的原因
Cool. It's like a magnifying glass.
真酷 像放大镜聚焦一样
Hey, how weird is that? It's burning a hole...
真奇怪啊 沙发被烧出的洞
in the exact same spot that Alex was smoking in.
和艾丽克斯抽烟烧的洞刚好在同一个位置
Oh, Haley.
海莉
Alex, why'd you take the blame?
艾丽克斯 你为什么要主动承担责任
I didn't want to lose Christmas.
我不想错过圣诞节
That is so stinking beautiful.
你真是太高尚了
Get in here.
过来
No. - Yes.
不要 -来嘛
Oh, no. - Yes.
不要 -来嘛

Oh, yes! - Bear hug!
太好了 -熊抱抱

重点解释

Alex, why'd you take the blame?你为什么要主动承担责任

take the blame负过失的责任

Why should I take the blame for somebody else's mistakes?

我为什麽要代人受过?

We were ready to take the blame for what had happened.

我们准备对所发生的事承担责任。

Looks like a book. 看起来像一本书

look like看上去像;与…相似

He looked like a postman but he was really a fake.

他看上去像个邮递员,但实际上是假冒的。

The contour of that mountain looks like a dragon.

那座大山的轮廓看上去像一条龙。

分享到