美剧《摩登家庭》第1季第2集精讲 第13期:说谎被揭穿无地自容
日期:2014-01-26 23:21

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

视频出处:

本影片片段来自《摩登家庭》第一季第二集

You get back here,you!
你回来啦 欢迎你哟!
What are you doing,phil?
你在干嘛啊 Phil
I just love you so darn much!
老婆 我好爱你好爱你哦!
I know,I love you,too,but that hurts.
我也爱你啊 你弄痛我了
Let's get you inside.
让我把你抱进屋
Hi!
嗨!
I know. That's hurting a lot.
我就知道 但那样好痛啊
This is a hot one.Hello! Hi,there!
你真火辣嗨 你们好啊
Oh,hi! Hi,again.
嗨 我又嗨了
I,uh,found your bike.
我 呃 找到你的自行车了
Oh,good! You... the at the gas station?
太棒了 你...在加油站找到的吗
No,at my house.
不是啊 在我家
One of my neighbors saw it and put it in my garage
有个邻居看到 放进我车库里了
When you were in my bedroom,so...
那时你还在我卧室 所以
Classic me?
还认那是我吗?
Come on,honey,grab the block.
加油 宝宝 拿起那方块
See,like did. You got to do that.
看那个小孩 你要像他那样
You got to grab it like him.
像他那样抓住它
So,you seen any m-movies lately?
你最近有看什么电影么?
Uh,yeah.
有啊
You know,my husband and I just rented,uh,"mamma mia,"
我老公和我刚刚租了"妈妈咪呀"来看
Which I liked,but...
我觉得挺喜欢的 就是...
I don't know that meryl streep was the right choice.
我不觉得Meryl Streep有那么好
What did you think?
你怎么看?
Excuse me...
稍等一下...
Meryl streep could play batman and be the right choice.
Meryl Streep就算演蝙蝠侠 也会惟妙惟肖
She's perfection,
她是那么的完美
Whether she's divorcing kramer,whether she's wearing prada.
不管她和Kramer离婚(克莱默夫妇) 还是在穿普拉达 (时尚女魔头)
Don't even get me started on "sophie's choice."
更别提"苏菲的选择"了
I get emotional thinking about it.
我光想想就激动

重点解释

You get back here,you!你回来啦,欢迎你哟!

get back回来,返回

He trudge three hour in the snow to get back home.

他在雪中跋涉三个钟点才回到家。

It'll be good to get back home again.

能重新回到家里一定会很愉快的。

I get emotional thinking about it.我光想想就激动

think about考虑;回想

I'll think about it while I have a chew.

我吃饭时会想想看。

Even now when I think about it I feel pain in my heart.

就是现在想起来我心里都感到难受。

Oh,good! You... the at the gas station?太棒了,你...在加油站找到的吗

gas station加油站

The gang knocked off a gas station last night.

这帮匪徒昨晚抢了一个加油站。

分享到
重点单词
  • chewvt. 咀嚼,嚼碎,损坏 vi. 咀嚼 n. 咀嚼,咀嚼
  • classicn. 古典作品,杰作,第一流艺术家 adj. 第一流的,
  • emotionaladj. 感情的,情绪的
  • trudgen. 沉重的步伐 v. 沉重地走,蹒跚地走
  • darnv. 织补 n. 补钉 int. 该死(damn的委婉语
  • blockn. 街区,木块,石块 n. 阻塞(物), 障碍(物)
  • perfectionn. 完美,完善