美剧《摩登家庭》第1季第8集精讲 第3期:童言无忌
日期:2014-12-06 22:40

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Is Haley still coming?
海莉还来不
You're related. I will spray you with the hose.
你们是亲戚 再打她主意 我用水管喷你
All the grandkids are
所有的孙儿门都
coming over for Jay's Night. Family tradition.
要来杰的夜间派对 算是家庭传统吧
Everybody wears P.J.'s, which they love.
每个人都得穿睡衣 那是他们的最爱
I make my famous sloppy Jays, which are really sloppy joes...
我做的炒牛肉"杰" 其实就是炒牛肉酱
but made by Jay, which they love.
但是是我杰做的 他们也喜欢
And then we all watch a Western together,
然后我们一起看一个西部电影
which they don't really care for, but hey, it's Jay's Night.
他们不喜欢没关系 因为今夜以杰为中心
So, Mom, there's a party tonight at Andrew Adler's,
妈 安德鲁·艾德勒家里晚上有派对
and everybody's gonna be there.
大家都要去
Ooh, that sounds like so much fun, but I have other plans.
听起来不错 但是我有其他安排
Oh, that's hi- larious. But I'm talking about me.
真有意思 但我指的是我要去
That's unusual. Honey,
真是"反常"啊 亲爱的
you said you'd go to your grandfather's tonight.
你说你今晚要去外公家
See, that's what's so perfect about this.
对啊 所以才刚刚好嘛
Andrew only lives, like, a couple blocks away from Grandpa's.
安德鲁家离外公家只有几个街区
So I figured that I could go-
我觉得我可以
Sweetie, you made a commitment.
亲爱的 你答应好了的
But I really want to go. Plus, every time I go over to Grandpa's,
但是我真的想去嘛 还有每次我去外公那儿
Manny just stares at me the whole time.
曼尼总是直勾勾地盯着我看
Maybe if you wore a bra- -Alex.
可能如果你穿上胸罩 艾丽克斯
What? I can't wait to go to Grandpa's.
怎么了嘛 我迫不及待想去外公那里
Family means everything to me. 'Cause you have no friends.
家人对我来说就是一切 因为你没朋友
No. Because I love Grandpa.
才不是 因为我爱外公
And he's getting older.
他一天比一天老了
Who knows how many years he has left?
天知道他还能活多少年

重点解释

grandkids are coming over for Jay's Night.所有的孙儿门都要来杰的夜间派对

come over从远处来;顺便来访

She will never come over to our side.

她决不会站到我们这边来。

Come over anytime you feel like it.

你无论什么时候想来都行。

I will spray you with the hose.我用水管喷你

spray with用 ... 喷

The house is regularly spraying with DDT.

房屋是定期用DDT喷洒。

The wall was sprayed with coloured paints.

这面墙是经彩喷处理的。

Ooh, that sounds like so much fun, but I have other plans.听起来不错,但是我有其他安排

sound like听起来像

It sound like a nice room. can we take a look at it?

听起来不错,能不能看一看房间。

The song sound like a variation of a very old and familiar tune.

这首歌像是一个熟悉的旧曲调的变奏曲

分享到
重点单词
  • sloppyadj. 被泼水弄湿的,泥泞的,多阴雨的
  • commitmentn. 承诺,保证; 确定,实行
  • variationn. 变化,变动,变种,变奏曲
  • relatedadj. 相关的,有亲属关系的
  • tunen. 曲调,调子,和谐,协调,调整 vt. 调整,为 .
  • unusualadj. 不平常的,异常的