美剧《摩登家庭》第1季第11集精讲 第9期:不要说曾经
日期:2015-04-14 22:37

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

You played baseball?
你打过棒球
I lived baseball.
看家本事
I only made it to Triple-A,
只打进了三A联盟
but I played with all those guys- Sosa, McGwire.
但我跟索萨 麦圭尔他们都一起打过球
You look like you played some.
你看起来也打过的样子
I played in high school.
我高中的时候打过
I was all right. Never hit a curve ball.
我打得还行 但从来没击中过曲线球
So that's a dream of yours?
所以那就是你的梦想吗
To- To hit a curve?
击中曲线球
Used to be.
曾经是
"Used to be." Por favor.
又是"曾经" 拜托
I said that again, right?
我又说了一次是不是
Hey, please. Come on.
嘿 别这样
You're right, I shouldn't say that.
你说得对 我不该总这么说
What are you guys doing?
你们干什么呢
Manny, did we wake you up? I'm sorry.
曼尼 吵醒你了吗 真抱歉
No. I was doing my science extra credit.
没有 我在做科学课的额外学分作业
Of course you were. - So, can I play?
不用想也知道 -我也能玩吗
That's up to your dad.
由你爸爸决定
Actually, I think we're done with pool for right now.
我觉得我们桌球玩的差不多了
I have a better idea for the three of us. Vamos.
我有个更好的主意 走
So, how do you know this guy?
你怎么认识那家伙的
He owes me a little favor.
他欠我个小人情

重点解释

You look like you played some.你看起来也打过的样子

look like看上去像;与…相似

He looked like a postman but he was really a fake.

他看上去像个邮递员,但实际上是假冒的。

The contour of that mountain looks like a dragon.

那座大山的轮廓看上去像一条龙。

Manny, did we wake you up? 吵醒你了吗

wake up醒来;叫醒

I want to change my wake up time.

我想改变叫醒时间。

If I fall asleep at the wheel wake me up.

如果我开车时睡着了,就叫醒我。

Actually, I think we're done with pool for right now.我觉得我们桌球玩的差不多了

right now立刻;马上;就在此刻

Do it right now.

现在马上做。

I can use a cold beer right now!

我真想马上喝一杯冰啤酒。

分享到
重点单词
  • wheeln. 轮子,车轮,方向盘,周期,旋转 vi. 旋转,转动
  • creditn. 信用,荣誉,贷款,学分,赞扬,赊欠,贷方 (复)c
  • baseballn. 棒球
  • curven. 曲线,弯曲,弧线,弯曲物 vt. 使...弯