美剧《摩登家庭》第1季第13集精讲 第9期:把我当傻子
日期:2015-06-08 21:48

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

You are a funny man. Why?
你蛮搞笑的 为什么
You're completely bothered by the flowers.
你能被这些花搞得心烦气躁
But when my father introduces you as "a friend of my son,"
但是我爸爸说你是我的朋友的时候
doesn't faze you in the least.
你一点儿也没有觉得困扰
Because the florist played me for a fool.
因为那个花商把我当成了一个傻子
Your dad didn't mean any harm. He's just being who he is.
你爸没有刻意伤害我 他就是那样的人
When I was back East in law school,
当我在东部的法学院上学的时候
my dad used to call me every Saturday at 6:00 p.M.,
我爸爸曾经每周六下午六点都打电话给我
before people would go out,
在大家都准备出去玩之前
just to, you know, check in, catch up.
只是为了查查勤 了解一下近况
And then, I think, the Christmas of my second year,
然后 应该是第二年的圣诞节吧
I finally got up the courage to tell him.
我终于鼓起勇气向他出柜
After that, I-I... pretty much just talked to my mom.
之后 我 我基本上只和我妈说话
Don't cry.
别哭
I'm not crying.
我没在哭
I'm home! We're here.
我回家了 我们在这儿
This is Whitney. We're giving her a makeover.
这是惠特妮 我们在打扮她
Hi. You have such a nice family...
你好 你的家人都很善良
and a really beautiful house.
你的房子也很漂亮
Thanks. You two know each other how?
谢谢 你们怎么认识的
She's my date.
她是我的约会对象
Of course she is. I'll be in here.
她当然是 我去里面歇着了
I'll be right back.
我很快就回来

重点解释

But when my father introduces you as "a friend of my son,"doesn't faze you in the least.但是我爸爸说你是我的朋友的时候你一点儿也没有觉得困扰

in the least一点(丝毫)

He is not interested in math in the least.

他对数学一点都不感兴趣。

He did not compromise in the least on this matter.

在这件事上,他一点也不妥协。

my dad used to call me every Saturday at 6:00 p.M.,我爸爸曾经每周六下午六点都打电话给我

used to过去常常

I weigh less than I used to.

我的体重比以前轻了。

He is used to eating out all the time.

他已经习惯在外面吃饭了。

just to, you know, check in, catch up.只是为了查查勤,了解一下近况

catch up了解近况

I'm afraid I can't catch up on how things are in that area.

恐怕我不能及时得到关於那个地区的消息。

分享到