美剧《摩登家庭》第1季第6集精讲 第18期:相信奇迹
日期:2014-10-24 23:04

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

You feeling cocky?
你是不是很趾高气昂?
Yeah,I am.
那当然
I love it!
就喜欢你这样
But after seeing that t-shirt,
看见那T恤之后
I realized something.
我突然意识到
The first day of school is tough on all my kids,
对我孩子来说 第一天上学十分痛苦
Especially the one I married.
特别是我嫁给的这位
Boo boo boop!
哔啵哔!
Afterburners engaged!
内燃机开始启动!
Don't choke on my smoke!
别被烟呛到哦!
And down the stretch he goes!
最后的冲刺啦
I don't believe it!
难以置信啊!
Daddy wins!
爹地赢啦!
Do you believe in miracles?!
相信奇迹吗?!
U.S.A.!U.S.-- Oh,no!
美国万岁! 美国...妈呀!
Oh,geez!
额滴神
Oh,my
老天
What was that?! Was that a person?!
那是啥?! 是个人吗?!
I'm good! Dad?!
我没事! 爸爸?!
I'm good!
我没事!
I'm good! Whoo! Are you okay?
亲爱的你没事吧? 我没事!
You're getting better, sweetheart.
你开得好多了哦 宝贝
Did I lose the race to make him feel better?
我是不是故意输他 让他感觉良好?
Maybe.
也许吧
But it just seemed like he could use a win today.
不过他今天挺需要这场胜利的

重点解释

Do you believe in miracles?!相信奇迹吗?!

believe in相信; 信任

I fervently believe in our eventual victory.

我坚信我们最后会胜利。

Do you believe in what the preacher said?

你相信这个传道者的话吗?

You're getting better, sweetheart.你开得好多了哦

get better转好

The weather is bound to get better tomorrow.

明天天气一定会变好。

They naively assume things can only get better.

他们天真地以为情况只会变好。

分享到
重点单词
  • assumevt. 假定,设想,承担; (想当然的)认为
  • stretchn. 伸展,张开 adj. 可伸缩的 v. 伸展,张开,
  • engagedadj. 忙碌的,使用中的,订婚了的
  • chokevi. 窒息,阻塞 vt. (掐住或阻塞气管)使(某人)