美剧《摩登家庭》第1季第12集精讲 第2期:狗狗管家
日期:2015-04-30 23:59

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

I am a very lucky woman.
我是个非常幸运的女人
I have a wonderful family,
我有个幸福的家庭
a beautiful home.
美丽的家
There's nothing that I would change.
简直没有我想改变的地方
I hate the dog butler.
我恨死那个狗管家了
I keep forgetting it's there. And every time it happens,
我总忘记它的存在 每次迎面撞上
it scares me all over again.
都把我吓得半死
Sometimes, at night,
有时候深更半夜的
I think it's the devil.
我觉得那就是魔鬼
El diablo.
鬼呀
Barkley? He's hilarious.
巴克利 他超好笑的
I was in Vegas last month and I was winning.
我上个月去维加斯 赢了不少钱
And I thought, I could do the usual,
然后我就想 我可以像往常那样
be a chump, give the money back to the casino,
当个笨蛋 再把钱吐回给赌场
or I could do something smart
或者我可以做点明智的事
and buy something for myself at the casino store.
在赌场商店为我自己买点东西
He's already a family favorite.
他已经是全家人的最爱了
Rub his chin, a little under there. He likes that.
抚摸他的下巴 再往下一点 他喜欢那样
There you go. Beautiful. There you go.
好了 超帅的 太上镜了

He's a dog and a butler. I mean, who couldn't love him?
他是条狗 也是个管家 谁会不爱他

重点解释

be a chump, give the money back to the casino,当个笨蛋 再把钱吐回给赌场

give back归还; 送回

They decided to give it back to its owner.

他们决定把它归还原主。

Give the book back to your brother.

把书送回给你兄弟。

buy something for myself at the casino store.在赌场商店为我自己买点东西

buy ... for ...花 ... (钱)买 ...

I buy him a drink in return for his help.

我请他喝酒以酬谢他的帮助。

We will buy some furniture for our new house.

我们得给我们的新房子买些家具。

And every time it happens,it scares me all over again.每次迎面撞上都把我吓得半死

every time每当;每次

I feel sick every time when I see such food.
每次看到这种食物,我都会感到恶心。

分享到